Chaper 6

(17 niall)
(19 Zayn)

"Where's Zayn?" Harry asked Niall.

"Probably with His girlfriend or something" Niall said rolling his eyes. He didn't like Gigi that much, she was nice and very beautiful, but he still didn't like her.

Harry and Niall were in Nialls bedroom, and they were just listening to music.

It was a Saturday afternoon, Zayn was out with Gigi, Louis was out with his friends. And Niall and Harry didn't want to do anything, so they just stayed at Nialls house and stay indoors.

"wanna watch a Disney movie?" Harry asks the older, who was lying on his bed, with nothing on his mind. He had nothing to talk about, so why bother talking at all?

"which one?" Niall asks the younger with a small smile. Disney movies were Niall's favorite kind of movies. 

"I want to watch Lilo and stitch" Harry said. Niall got up from his spot, and walked towards his desk. he picked up his laptop and walked back to the bed, where Harry was sitting with his legs criss crossed. (criss cross apple sauce?) With his hands folded on his lap. His curls fell over his eyes as he smiled at Niall.

"You put it on, I'll go get some snacks" Niall told the boy. He handed Harry his laptop, and left the room to get some snacks for their movie afternoon. 

Niall put the popcorn into the microwave, He grabbed two cans of root beer, a bag of potato chips, and some gummy worms he had saved in the pantry. When the popcorn was done, he put it into a large bowl and grabbed all the other snacks and put them into a plastic bag. He then made his way back to his bedroom. 

When he entered, he saw Harry sitting on his bed with the laptop on his lap. (why do they call it laptop when most of the time, people don't put in on their lap? I have mine on the desk as I write this)

"I have food!" Niall said as he walked in to the room. He put the popcorn on the nightstand that was by his bed. He took out the drinks that were in the bag, then he dumped the rest of the food on his bed. Harry's eye lit up as his eyes fell on the gummy worms. Its his favorite kind of candy, because it isn't too sour. He reached for it, but Niall swat his hands away. He quickly grabbed the candy. 

"this one is mine" Niall said as he kept it close to his chest. Harry pouted and slumped his shoulders. 

"can you share?" Harry asks as he pouted. 

"fine, but you have to promise me you'll give me some of yours next time" Niall said. Harry nodded and smiled as Niall handed Harry the candy. 

when they got comfortable, and the curtains were closed, they played the movie. The whole afternoon, they stayed like that, just watch lilo and stitch. 

+++++++

whats your favorite Disney movies? mine are Lilo and Stitch, finding nemo, ,all toy story movies, and Cinderella