Chapter 17

I look at the shoes that I've seen online. They all look great, especially the Nikes. Those are my favourite brand of shoes. I look at a black pair, then some limited editions. But I didn't find one I really liked, so we left the place.

We walked to the second floor, and entered a hat store. It was called cap, that's it, just cap. I found a black Nike hat, so I told Zayn I wanted it. We walked to the front, and he bought it. I Thanked him, and then we walked out.

"Where to now?" Zayn asked. I looked around, and saw a store with clothes. I walked towards it, and Zayn followed me. We walked in, and I went straight to the hoodies. I wanted a simple white hoodie, and a pair of black jeans. It would look great with that snapback I got.

I looked around, and so did Zayn. He was looking at the shirts, while I was by the hoodies. When I found a white hoodie, I went to the jeans. I found a dark grey, but I wanted black.

"Where is it?" I asked myself. I looked through the different pairs, but couldn't find one. Maybe they have one at a different store.

"Would you like help?" A voice said from behind me. I turn around and see a employee. I nod, and tell him what I wanted in what size. When he found one, I thanked him and went to find Zayn.

"I want this" I said, showing him. He nodded, and we walked to the front. I noticed he was buying two shirts, and a pair of sunglasses. When the lady scanned, it came up to 134 dollars. Zayn payed with his credit card, and then we left the store.

"We should eat lunch" Zayn says. I nod, feeling hungry again. I look at the time, and it said it was 1:46. We've been here for about 3 hours, but it felt more like 2.

When we made it to the food court, I saw a place where they sold burgers. So I walked towards the place, and Zayn followed. The line was clear, so I went to order. I got a cheese burger with water, and then Zayn payed. We then walked to a table, and I put my stuff down. Zayn said he was going to get something, so I sat down and waited for him.

When he came back, he sat down and I saw he had some sort of noodle soup thing. I eyed it, and wondered what kind of food it is.

"It's Japanese food" Zayn said with a smile. I nodded, and we ate our food.

"Is there any other store you want to go to?" Zayn asked. I thought about what store I wanted to go to, and remembered I wanted to buy a new pair of ear buds, and two books from the book store.

"I want to go buy ear buds, and some books" I tell him. He nods, and continues to eat. After I was finished, I looked at Zayns food. It made me feel more hungry. It also looked, and smelled good.

"Here, have some" Zayn said with a chuckle. He pushed the bowl towards me, and gave me a spoon, and a fork. I smiled, and took a bite of the noodles. I then had some of the soup, and it tasted really good.

"Thanks" I said with a smile. I pushed the bowl towards him, and he finished off the rest. After he was done, we cleaned up our spot, and left.

"Where's the book store?" Zayn asked. He stopped and turned to me. I smiled, and ran towards the store. I really like that place, and it's always the first place I go to when I come to the mall.

We walked in, and I went straight to the horror books. I love horror books, they seem more interesting then romance and fantasy. I saw a book called The stand. It was by Stephen King, one of the best Authors. I grabbed the book, and read the last page. That's what I always do.

After I was done, I picked the book out, and looked around again.

"What's so interesting about books? They seem boring" Zayn says, looking at a book by John green. Also I good author.

"You have to find a good book that fits your interests. Like, I feel like you would like the divergent series. That's a great series by the way" I say, remember reading that a couple of years ago. Still one of my favourites. My other is Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson. I read those in elementary, and it was one of my favourites.

"The movies were terrible, the book is probably the same." Zayn snickers. I roll my eyes.

"The books are always better then the movie. Like, in a book it explains more. But in the movie, it leaves out all the small stuff, and those are the interesting parts" I said with a smile. I sound like a nerd now, but who cares.

I then found a book called He'll house, which was by Richard Matheson. I haven't read the book, so I picked that out.

When Zayn payed, it came to 53 dollars. Stephen king books are expensive, so I wasn't surprised, but Zayn seemed surprised. When we left, I still wanted to go to one more store to find some ear buds.

"Where can I get ear buds?" I asked Zayn. He seemed to think, before grabbing my hand and pulling me.I looked at our hands, and I didn't want to let go. His hand felt soft, and seemed to fit perfectly with mine.

When we stopped, we were in front of a store called sources. We walked in, and I went to the ear buds. I picked out some white Sony ones, and Zayn payed. After we were done, we walked out.

"Done?" Zayn asked. I nod with a smile.

"I've spent over 2 hundred dollars already" Zayn says with a smile, as we walk towards the main entrance. I let out a gasp, and looked at my stuff.

"What? Maybe we should take some back." I said, feeling bad Zayn spent so much. But he shook his head, and opened the back door of the car.

"It's fine, I said I'll get you anything" Zayn said. I frowned, but still put the bags in the back. We got in, and Zayn started to drive out of the parking lot.

"Are you going home now?" I asked. My feet were sore, and I wanted to take a nap.

"No. We're going to watch a movie! One of my friend works at the movie theatre, and he gave me two free tickets." Zayn tells me. I nod, happy that I don't have to move anymore. I felt tried and sore.

"What movie?" I asked. I hope it isn't a boring movie. I hate boring movies.

"We're watching ant man and the wasp" Zayn says. I smile, because I've seen the trailer and it looked cool.

~ ~ ~ ||| ~ ~ ~

Another chapter! I hope you liked it. If you didn't, then yeah idk. There's still more Ziall Chapters coming up, so just wait.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day.