Chapter 4

(14 year old Niall)
(15 year old Zayn)

"It's been years and you still haven't confessed" I said annoyed.

"Well I don't have the gut, it's no use now, he got back with Eleanor" He said with sadness in his voice.

"Do you actually think he likes her? He can't even hold her hand right" Niall said rolling his eyes.

Niall and Harry were currently in Nialls room.

"But why would they date for a long time?" Harry asked lying on Nialls bed.

"Because Louis just can't accept the fact that he's gay" Niall said.

Harry got quiet of a second.

"True" Harry's says looking to Niall, who was on his phone.

Niall rolls his eyes, then turns his phone off.

"Wanna go get pizza?" He asks Harry.

"I'm not in the pizza mood" Harry says.

"What mood are you in?"

"Louis"

It got quiet for a second.

"Oh God" Niall said covering his face.

"What?" Harry asks confused.

"I just thought of something else and- never mind" Niall said waving it off.

"I don't get it" Harry said slowly.

"Of course you don't"

-

"Where's Zayn?" Niall asked Louis as he walks into the house.

"He went to drop off Gigi" Louis said sitting beside Niall on the couch.

"Then why did he drop you off first?" I asked.

"Because I didn't want to be in the car with straight people" He said rolling his eyes.

"But your straight" Niall said confused.

"I'm gay" Louis said casually.

"Then why the hell are you dating Eleanor?" Niall asked looking at Louis.

"I just don't want anyone finding out yet, and Eleanor agreed to do it" Louis said.

"Why are you telling me then?" Niall asked frowning his eyebrows.

"Because I known you longer then Zayn" Louis said like it was obvious.

"True, but you stopped talking to me when you knew about me leaving" Niall said.

"That's because I thought I would never see you again"

It got quiet and they just watched TV as they waited for Zayn.

When Zayn came back, he saw Niall and Louis curled up together, I mean it was kind of cold in the room.

Zayn took a quick picture before waking the two up.

And the rest of the night they watched movies, ate pizza, popcorn and candy. Niall felt bad for not inviting Harry, but he wanted to talk to Louis.

When the night ended, Louis walked home, since it was down the street.

Niall and Zayn walked up the stairs, and went their separate ways.

"I love you" Niall said loud enough so Zayn could hear.

                  "I love you more"

•••

Hope you liked it!

Break is all most over, so I've decided to update because I'll be busy.

Anyways, I wanted to tell this to someone, but since nobody wants to hear I'll just tell you guys.

So there's this guy one instagram, he's a fan of one and has a fan account, any ways, we started talking. Anyways I got his number because I thought we could be friends. And you know that app Sarah? Well he showed it to his story. And one said "will you go out with me" and then he asked me if I had a crush on anyone, I said yes, then showed him a picture of orange crush lol. And I feel like he thinks that was me who asked him that, (it's wasn't me)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and my story lol.