Chapter 9

( 17 y/o Niall )
( 19 y/o Zayn )

"How has been life going for you so far?" Lizy asks me as we walk down the sidewalk. We were making our way to my house, because we wanted to catch up.

"It's good, I've been adopted at five years old, and my family is really nice. I have a older brother, his name is Zayn" I told her. We cross the street after looking both ways. We turned left and continued walking.

"What's your parents like?" She asks.

"They're nice, and caring. When I was a kid, they would spoil me, my mom would cook good food, and my dad would take Zayn and I camping every summer" I tell her with a smile, as I remember all the good memories with them.

"What's Zayn Like? How old is he?" She asked.

"Zayn is a very nice person, he puts others before him, he forgives people too easily, he likes art, music, and he's a college student. He's 19 years old, and has a... crappy Girlfriend, or ex? I don't know" I say, frowning as I remember what happened last night.

"Your family seems cool" She says with a smile.

"And what about you? When did you get adopted?" I asked turning to her. We crossed another street, and keep going straight.

"Well, I was seven years old." She tells me, looking at me.

"And what's your family like?" I asked.

"My parents are nice, and kind to others. I have two older brothers, and two older sisters. My brothers are twins, and are in their last year of college. On of my sisters was also adopted, and she's in her first year in college. My other Sister is the oldest of all us. She has a husband, and is living in America, I'm not really close with her though" She says with a smile.

"You have a big family, what's it like at Christmas?" I asked smiling.

"You don't even want to know! My dads sister family comes over, my moms brother family comes over. My moms parents come over, and there's about 6 six kids who are my cousins, that run around, we also have my two dogs, and my aunts dog running everywhere, Christmas is the most craziest year" Lizy says with a laugh. I laugh along with her, imagining everything going on.

"That seems like a lot of fun" I say. As we walked more, I saw my house.

When we got there, I opened the door, and see Zayn sitting on the couch. He had his phone in his hands, and he seems to be texting someone.

I closed the door, and Zayn looks up at us. I wave my hand, and so does Lizy. Zayn looks confused, and was about to ask a question, but I quickly went up the stairs.

I could hear Lizy following. When we made it to my room, I told Lizy to close the door. She closes it, and I sit on my chair, that was by my desk.

"You can sit on the floor, not my bed" I say with a innocent smile.

"Nope, I'm not sitting on the floor" She says as she sits on the bed and kicks off her shoes. She puts her school bag down and sits criss crossed.

"Was that Zayn?" Lizy asked curiously.

"Yeah, something kind of happens, so we're kind of awkward at the moment" I tell her with a small frown.

"Oh! No wonder I felt some tension going on" Lizy said with a small smile.

"Anyway, I have something to tell you!" I say with excitement, even if I know Lizy won't like it.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Well, Remember Louis?" I tell her. She instantly frowns, but nods.

"Well I'm still friends with him, and he also goes to the same school" I say with a smile.

"Your still friends with that rude thing?" She asks with a glare. I laughed, and nodded.

When we were in the kids group home, Louis would always tease Lizy, saying stuff like having a crush on me, or saying how short she is. Lizy would always get made and call him a bully.

"I don't want to see him" She says.

"He's changed, I promise! He's much more mature, he's just very sassy and sometimes sarcastic" I say with a smile, as I watch her scrunch her face.

"If Louis calls me short one more time, I will step on his toe" Lizy says with a frown.

"Trust Me, he won't" I say with a chuckle.

~~~

Guess who updated twice? Me

This is the last update for now, I'll update another chapter later on if I'm not busy. I'm moving today, so I'll probably be busy all day.
It's 4am here, so if I don't update, be happy I stayed up and updated.

Remember, if you have a question or want me to update a certain book, just message me at livv43 I'm active there most of the time.

Don't message me here, I probably won't see it for a couple of days or weeks. Maybe even months, so yeah.

I know you guys don't care, but look! My ship iS SAILING

I know you guys don't care, but look! My ship iS SAILING.                   vkook is real.

I literally cried when I saw this though. Like, Taehyung looked so embarrassed, while Jungkook looked like he knew what Tae was going to do.

Anyway, sorry for talking about my ship in a Ziall book lol