Chapter 18

"Can I get two bags of popcorn, two cokes and one bag of skittles" Zayn tells the guy behind the cashier. Once he got all the things, he handed to Zayn and I. We walked inside the movies, after giving our tickets to the guy who collected tickets.

When we found our seats, we sat down and waited for the movie to start. It took awhile, but when it did, I got excited.

Half way through the movie, I felt Zayn lace his hand with mine. I smiled, but continued to watch the movie. It felt nice to hold his hand. I didn't want to let go.

~

"That movie was great!" Zayn said with a smile, as we walk out of the building. We were making our way to the car. It was 6:43, and at this point, I didn't want to go yet.

"Where are we going now?" I asked as Zayn was driving out of the parking lot.

"Now we're going home to cook ourselves dinner!" Zayn says with a smile. I smiled at him, and was excited to cook. Even if I didn't know how, I'll still try.

When we got home, we went straight to the kitchen. Zayn took out some chicken breast, some other ingredients, and then some pans. I looked around, not really knowing what I'm supposed to do.

"What are we making?" I asked, not sure what to do. I just watched Zayn take out a knife and a cutting board.

"We're making chicken strips, and french fries." Zayn says, while opening the chicken. He then put it on the cutting board and cut it in strips.

"Can you mix the seasonings? Just add those in the bowl" Zayn tells me. I nod, and walk towards the counter. Zayn tells me the measurements, and I put them in. After I was done, I put the small bowl beside Zayn, and he told me to dip the chicken in the seasonings. Zayn walked to the oven and pre heated. Then he took out some potatoes. He washed them, and then put them beside the cutting board.

After I was finished with the chicken strips, Zayn put them on a pan. He then put them in the oven. He told me to cut of the potatoes into French fry shapes, so that's what I did. Once I was finished, we put them in a bowl, and he added some other ingredients. After that, he told me to put them on the pan. After I was done, he put it in the oven.

"Wash your hands, then come to the living room" Zayn tells me. I nod, and wash my hands. After I was finished, I walked in the living room and saw Zayn with the remote in his hands. He was sitting on the couch, so I sat beside him.

"What are we doing?" I asked. I noticed he was on Netflix, and was looking through the shows.

"We're going to chill and watch some Netflix" He said. I let out a laugh, and almost fell over. I look at him, and he was smiling.

"Well, there's the innocent way of saying it" I tell him. He shakes his head with a smile, he then picked a show, and we watched it together.

~

"This is good." I say, taking another bite of the chicken strip. I've never cooked something this good, but then again Zayn helped.

Zayn agreed with a hum. I watched as he looked at the tv screen, and ate his food. He still looked good. I mean, he looks good all the time.

After we were finished, we both went to clean the kitchen up. I put the dishes in the dishwasher, And Zayn swept the floor. He also wiped the counters down, and then we sat at the dinning table. I let out a puff of air, and leaned back on the chair. I looked at the clock on the wall, and noticed it was almost 10 o'clock.

"We still have one more place to go." Zayn said with a smile. I let out a sigh, and he chuckled. We both got ready, and left the house. We got in the car, and Zayn started driving out of the driveway.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, already tried. I was hoping we would stay home so I could sleep. I've been up all day, out in public, on a Saturday. I couldn't been having a great sleep, but nope. But Today has been a good day, I miss hanging out with Zayn. It reminds me of when we were kids.

"That's a surprise. But it's an hour drive, so you can take a nap now." Zayn tells me. I Nod my head, and close my eyes, putting my head against the cold window.

~ ~ ~ ||| ~ ~ ~

Hope you enjoyed it. I know it isn't the greatest chapter, but I needed a filler, and some Ziall happening. I'll try and write the other chapter better next time.

I hope you have a great day!