Chapter 14

"So what exactly happened?" I asked Lizy, who was sitting on my bed. She looked nervous. She was avoiding eye contact, fiddling with her sleeves, biting her lower lip. She sat criss cross on in the middle of my bed, and I sat on a chair.

"Well... um, I was waiting in the bathroom, like you said. Then that guy who punched you came in. He said I looked pretty, and asked if I had a boyfriend. He smelt like alcohol, and some sort of weed or something," Lizy said, slowly. She scratching her palms, so I grab her hands and part them.

"I told him to leave me alone, but he backed me up to the wall, and cornered me. Then he whispered things, like how he wanted to... how he... how he wanted to..." I noticed she looked nervous, so I told her she didn't have to say the word. She look relived, and continued.

"He grabbed my arm, and held onto it tight. He was trying to kiss me, but I ended up kicking him. Pushed me to the wall, and tried to... take off my... my clothes... I tried so hard to get him off me."she said with a sob. I rushed to her side and hugged her, trying to calm her down.

"You don't have to tell me the rest" I tell her. She nods, then starts crying more onto my shoulder. I hug her, till she wasn't crying anymore.

"We have to tell your parents" I tell her, but she shakes her head repeatedly, looking at the floor. I noticed her trying to scratch her palms again, so I grab her hand and part them.

"I don't want to do that." She whispers. She wipes her tears, with her sleeves. She then starts to fiddle with her sleeves.

"But you have to. What he did was wrong, and what about all the girls he's done that to? You have to tell your parents." I tell her calmly. She then shakes her head repeatedly, and starts crying more.

"I-I don't want to t-tell them..." She said, trying to calm herself. I hug her again, and then she breaks down again. I let her cry, because crying can also be good. You feel better after.

"Why don't you want to tell them?" I asked.

"Because, I feel embarrassed, disgusting, gross, and scared. I'm embarrassed about that happening to me, I'm disgusted that happened, and I feel gross. I can still feel his hands, I can feel him, and it really bothers me. I'm scared about what other people will thinks..." she saids. She looks to the floor, and I noticed she's again trying to scratch her palms.

"Don't scratch yourself, it can hurt you" I said, pulling her hands apart. I take her left hand, and hold onto it so she won't do that again.

"You have to tell your parents, so they can help you. So that it won't ever happen again. You don't have to be scared, because I'm sure no one will judge you" I tell her. She looks at our hands, then back to the floor.

"Please don't tell anyone, I'll tell them when I feel ready" she whispered.

"I won't say anything about it, but your promise you'll tell your parents?" I asked. She nods and looks up at me. I smiled and hug her again, she hugs back and we continue our homework.

~

This is basically explaining what happened to Lizy.

Anyway, I'll update a better chapter later

Love You More  / / Ziall AU On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara