Chapter 5

(17 year old Niall)
(19 year old Zayn)

"I swear, just confess or else I'll do it for you!" Niall said annoyed with his friend.

"I'm scared! What if he rejects me!" Harry said pouting.

"He won't! I promise!" Niall said.

"fine" Harry said giving up.

"Really?" Niall asked surprised.

"Yeah, I'll do it tonight" Harry said getting serious.

"I'll invite Louis" Niall says.

"Okay..." Harry said still unsure.

-

"when are you going to tell everyone?" Niall whispers to Louis. Righ now they were in the kitchen making popcorn. Harry and Zayn were picking a movie.

"Not until I'm ready" Louis said smiling at the younger boy.

"Better hurry up" Niall said under his breath.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"Never mind"

Louis and Niall walk into the living room with popcorn and drinks. Harry sits beside Louis, who was on his left. Niall was in between Zayn and Louis.

Niall gave Harry a look, and Louis took notice. He looked at Niall in confusion, Niall just smiles and turns his head to the screen.

The movie started and everyone got quiet. They were watching finding Nemo.

Niall looked to Harry, and grabbed out his phone to send a quick text to Harry.

Niall: Now

Harry's phone vibrated and got his phone out, he looked to Niall and read the text. He then turned his phone off and tired to think of a way to tell him.

"I'm going to the washroom" Harry said.

He then got up and walked to the washroom. Niall then tried to think of a way to get Louis to follow. Then he got an idea.

Niall reached for his drink that was on the coffee table, and when he was about to pull back, he 'accidentally' knocked his arm on Louis' Arm which made it fall onto his pants.

Louis quickly got up and looked at Niall with an annoyed face. Niall just smiled with a shrug.

Louis then began to walk towards the bathroom.

"Great acting skills" Zayn said sarcastically.

"Thanks" Niall said rolling his eyes.

"Why did you spill your drink all over Louis?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know" Niall said watching the movie.

"Is something happening between you two, or?" Zayn asked confused.

"You can say that" Niall said, because something was kind of happening.

Like how they still haven't told anyone that they about their small friendship before Niall got adopted, or how Louis is gay, or how they accidentally broke Zayns favourite toy when they were younger.

When Harry came back, he looked happy, and had a small blush.

Niall smiled.

When Louis came back, he was also smiling and looked happy.

"FIANLLY!" Niall yelled.

"What?" Zayn asked asked.

"Nothing" Louis, Niall and Harry said at the same time.

Zayn rolled his eyes, then continued to watch the movie.

"I love you" Niall whispers.

"I love you more"

••••
Hope you liked it!

I'm kind of liking this book, and I felt like updating:))

Love You More  / / Ziall AU On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara