Chapter 10

( 17 y/o Niall )
( 19 y/o Zayn )

When Lizy and I got bored, we decided to leave the house and go to the ice cream parlour. It was close by, so it didn't take long at all.

We entered the shop, and went to sit at a booth. It was by a window, because those are the best seats.

"I'm getting a chocolate cone" I said, as I thought about what I wanted. I wanted to get a vanilla, but chocolate is much better then that boring flavour. Lizy sits there, staring off, as she thinks about what she wants. When her face lights up, I chuckle.

"I want a salted caramel ice cream, in a waffle cone" Lizy says with her usual bright, happy smile. I smiled back, and be both got up to go to the front, and order out ice cream.

"One chocolate cone, and one salted Caramel in a waffle cone" Lizy tells the woman on the other side of the glass case, where all different ice cream flavours were. The woman nodded with a smile, as she gets all the stuff she needs.

We watch as she stuffs the chocolate ice cream into the cone, then she hands it to Lizy. Lizy thanks the woman, before handing it to me. I smile as I take it from her, and lick it.

When the woman was done with the other cone, she handed it Lizy, and we went back to our seat. We sit across from each other, as we eat our ice creams.

"What's your favourite food today?" Lizy asks, as she licks her ice cream. I look down at mine, and back up at Lizy.

"I like any kind of pasta meals, my favourite is lasagna though. I also like hamburgers, and steak, and my most favourite food is Pizza" I tell her, getting hungry from just thinking about food. I look up to Lizy, and see her smiling.

"You still haven't changed Niall. When you talk about food, you look like your in love or something" Lizy says with a small laugh. She puts her ice cream on that little holder that you get when you order a waffle cone.

"What? Food is the only thing that doesn't let me down. Unless if I cook it, then it sucks" I say with a laugh. Lizy joins in and we laugh, as people look at us weirdly. But who cares? Not like they can do anything about it.

"I know what we can do! Let's go have dinner!" Lizy asks with a smile. My face falls, and Lizys also falls.

"I can't, I'm broke" I tell her with a frown. Then she smiles, and stands up. I look up at her confused.

"It's fine, I have enough money to pay for both of us" She says. She grabs my wrist, and pulls me towards the cashier. We both put in some money, and pay. Then she drags me out of the shop, and towards the bus stop that was right across the street.

I didn't say anything, because it's free food. Why complain, when you get free food? I mean, I know it's rude to make someone else to pay for your food, but I not making her. She said herself, she'll pay.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I sit on the bench, and she sits right beside me. There was four other people here, who are also waiting for the bus.

"Well, I was in town yesterday with my sister, and we saw this great café that make amazing food, we we're going there" Lizy says. I nod, and look ahead of me and see the bus driving towards us. We stand up, and wait for it to stop. When it did, we sat down and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

~

"That was good, I should come here with Harry" I say with a smile. We both walk out, and see that it was getting dark. I look at the time, and it said it was 7:33 pm. It was a Friday night, so it was fine if I didn't come home at 10.

"Now what?" I asked. We walked down the side walk, as the cars zoom past us on the busy street. I turn to Lizy, and see that she's checking her phone.

"Okay, a movie starts at 8 o'clock. If we take a bus, we can make it there after all the previews are over" Lizy said with a smile. She puts her phone back in her pocket, and turns to me.

"Sounds good, but what movie is it?" I asked her.

"Incredibles 2! I wanted to watch it, but I didn't want to go alone" Lizy said. She stopped in front of a bus stop, and we waited for the bus.

~~~
Guess who updated three times in a day? Me

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the three chapters. I'll probably be gone again for awhile. I'm busy all month, so. If I have time tomorrow or next week, I'll write another chapter.

If you have any questions or want me to update a certain book, just message me at livv43

Bye!