Chapter 3

(10 year old Niall)
(11 year old Zayn)

Today was the first day of school, and Niall really didn't want the summer break to end. But he was also to excited to see his friends.

Niall was now entering year 6 (grade 5). Zayn was entering year 7 (grade 6) and he was not excited to go back, he wasn't good in science, and he wasn't ready to see those bad marks.

"Have everything you need?" Zayn asked Niall as they walk out the door.

Niall nodded with a smile.

They began to walk towards the school, it wasn't far from where they live, and it was a nice day to walk.

"Zayn?" Niall asks.

"Yeah?"

"Is it bad for a boy to like another boy?" Niall asks looking down, his face heated up and his cheeks got red.

"No" Zayn said looking forward.

When they arrived at the school, Niall saw Harry standing by the year 4/5/6 doors.

"Meet me at the play structure at the end of the day" Zayn said pointing at the structure.

Niall nodded with a smile, then he ran towards his friends.

"Hey Niall!" Harry said smiling showing off his dimples. Niall thought it was cute on him.

"Hey Haz" Niall says.

Harry was in year 6 because he started school pretty early, so that made him the youngest of the whole group. He was actually pretty smart for his age so teachers didn't keep him back.

"Did you ask your brother?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Yeah" He said quietly.

"What was the answer?"

"No" Niall said smiling.

"So I'm allowed to like Louis?" Harry asked with a blush.

"Yes, but he's in year 8, and he's 12 so that makes him almost a teenager, and your 9" Niall said laughing at his younger friend.

Harry pouted but looked behind Niall, where he saw the pretty boy. He was standing by Zayn and this boy named Liam.

"You can't keep staring at him, or else people will start making fun of you for having a crush of someone" Niall said smiling.

"But he's so pretty" Harry said looking at the older boy with heart eyes.

Niall rolled his eyes, he leaned that from his older sisters. Whenever their mom tells them to do something, they roll their eyes.

Harry was brought out of his stare when he heard the bell rings. Every student starting making their way to the doors and trying to get to their classrooms.

Niall and Harry were put in the same classroom, and they were more the happy about that.

-

"Finally school is over!" Harry said grabbing his backpack from his hook.

"I thought you liked school" Niall said also grabbing his things.

"I do, it's just that I want to go to your house because Louis will be their" Harry said smiling.

"you do know that your too young too young for him" Niall said while walking out of the class with Harry by his side.

"I'll wait till I'm in year 7 to tell him" Harry said laughing.

Niall also joined in.

When they reached the play structure, he saw his brother sitting with Louis and Liam.

"Hey Niall!" Louis said walking up to Niall and giving him a high five.

Harry looked slightly jealous, but he recovered when Louis waved at him.

"Oh yeah, Harry wants to come over" Niall told Zayn.

"Sure, maybe we can jump on the trampoline" Zayn said smiling.

"Sounds great to me" Liam said walking up from behind zayn and wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

Niall looked mad, but quickly changed his expression so Zayn wouldn't notice.

"let's go now" Niall said, then he grabbed Harry's hand and ran so they were in front.

"I love you" Niall mouthed to Zayn while smiling.

"I love you more"

••••
Hope you liked the chapter, I made it longer because I was in the mood of writing.

I'm kind of getting better at writing because I'm reading new books and English class is getting easier for me:))

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! I can't believe it's almost 2018! I swear the years are flying by too quickly, they need to slow down.

Anyway I'll try and update before my winter break is over:))