Chapter 16

I look to Zayn, who was sitting in front of me at the dinner table. He kept picking at his food, as our parents talked about work stuff that seemed really boring to me. It was a Friday night, and our parents weren't busy with work. So our mom made us dinner.

"So we leaving tomorrow morning. Like always, keep the house clean and no one is allowed in other then Gigi and Harry" My mom spoke. I looked up, not knowing what she just said. I zoned out, since I didn't really care about what they did at work.

"Sorry, What? I zoned out" I said. Mom let out a soft sigh, then explained again.

"Your dad and I are going to Las Vegas, since we're taking the week off. So I need you guys to keep the house" I nod my head, and continued to eat. Then my parents started talking about other things that didn't seem interesting.

After dinner was done, I made my way to my room. But not without peaking in Zayns room. I open the door slightly, and see Zayn talking on the phone.

"I'm sorry, but I honestly don't like you anymore. I tried to fix it, but I can't seem to find a reason to love you anymore." Zayn says into the phone. I furrowed my eyebrows, and continued to listen.

"I know, I'm a jerk for doing this over the phone. But I don't want to see you, I'm sorry" Zayn says. He lets out a sigh, and closes his eyes.

"Yes, I did love you at some point in the relationship. But something happened, and I feel like I shouldn't be in this relationship anymore." He says. I then realize he's talking to Gigi. But what happened? Why is he breaking up with her?

"I didn't cheat on you, but I did kiss someone" Zayn says with a sigh. He opens his eyes, and looks towards the door. I widened my eyes, and quickly close it. I run to my room, and close the door. I lock it, and then walk towards my bed. I let out a sigh, and get ready for bed. I was tried physically and emotionally.

Once I was in bed, I shut off my lamp and went to sleep.

~

"Wake up kid!" Zayn says walking towards my bed. I groan, and put my head under the covers. It's too early to be up on a Saturday. I need to sleep till 4.

"Niall, get up! We're going out." Zayn says. He pokes my side, and I jump at the feeling of something jabbing my rips.

"No! I want to sleep!" I say, which sounded like a muffle. I close my eyes, and feel sleep almost taking over. Well, till Zayn pulled my covers off.

"What the hell? Give that back to me!" I said, trying to reach for my blanket. But he threw it on the floor behind him. I got up, and went to pick it up, but he put his feet on top.

"Get ready. We're leaving in an hour, if you're not ready by then, I'll send that video of you drunk to mom." Zayn says with a smirk. I glare at him, and huff.

"Fine." I muttered. He smiled, and left the room. I picked up the blanket, and went back to the bed to sleep 15 minuets more.

When I was about to close my eyes, I could feel the blanket being pulled off of me. I look up and see Zayn standing there with a smile.

"I turned up the AC, and now I'll be taking your blanket to my room." Zayn says. He then left the room, with my blanket in his hands. I could already feel the coldness. I let out a groan, and get up. I walk to my closest and pick out some clothes.

~

"Where are we going?" I asked with a yawn. I was still tried, since it was nine in the morning. We were in our moms car, and I had no idea where we were going.

"We're going to eat breakfast" Zayn tells me. He stops at a red light, and I noticed we're somewhere close to downtown.

"You woke me up for breakfast? I don't even like eating in the morning." I tell him with a frown. I could be having a lovely dream right now, but no. Zayn had to take me to breakfast. I don't even eat breakfast!

"Stop complaining." Zayn tells me with a sigh. I shut up, and just watch the buildings pass by. When we stopped, we were in front of some of small restaurant. We get out, and Zayn locks the car. We walk in, and I immediately smell bacon.

We sit down, and a waitress comes and takes our order. I ordered, scrambled eggs, four pieces of bacon, two pancakes, cubed hash browns, and a cup of apple juice, since having Soda in the morning isn't really what I like.

Zayn looked at me weirdly, and I just shrugged. If I'm not paying for the food, I might as well get what I want. You never say no to free food.

Zayn ordered two sunny side up eggs, toast, cubes Hash browns, and a pancake. He has coffee, and that was it. The waitress walked away with our orders.

"You said you don't eat breakfast" Zayn asked with a smile. I roll my eyes, and leaned my back onto the chair.

"I don't, but If I'm getting free food, I'll order as much as I want. And you woke me up, so I'll make the bill bigger for revenge" I tell him. He lets out a chuckle, and just smiles.

When our food came, the two of us ate. I first went for the eggs, because eggs come first whenever I'm eating eggs.

After breakfast was done, Zayn Payed for the bill. We left the restaurant, and walked back to the car. I got in the passenger seat. I buckled up, and so did Zayn. Then he started the car, and started driving.

"Are we going home now?" I asked, wanting to go back to sleep. I felt full after breakfast, and I needed a nap.

"No. We going to the Mall" he said with a smile. I let out a groan, because shopping with your older siblings basically means getting dragged around.

"I'm buying whatever you want. But it can't be over 150 dollars" Zayn says. I look up, and smile.

"Really?" I asked, excited. I wanted to buy some new shoes, maybe he'll get me that. Zayn nods, and I sit in my seat excitedly.

~ ~ ~ ||| ~ ~ ~

Hope you enjoyed this Ziall chapter. The next few chapters are all about Ziall, so yeah...

I know, I completely forgot about Ziall, which is why I'm sending the parents away lol. I mean, they haven't even been in any chapters, but oh whale.

You should vote this chapter. You should also follow me if you aren't already. I'm quite a funny person. But don't expect amazing writing, because I'm still learning.

Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic day.