Chapter 7

( 17 y/o Niall)
(19 y/o Zayn)

"Remember when you almost got hit by those buses?" Harry asks, as he lies on the middle of the floor of my bedroom.

It was a boring Thursday afternoon. Zayn went out with som of his friends, and Louis is busy with his new job. So we had no one to hang out with. So here we are, being lazy.

"Yeah, I almost died that day" I said, while looking up at my ceiling. I was lying on my bed, because I didn't want to be on the floor.

"Like, What are the chances of two buses coming from different sides, and your breaks be broken? I thought you got hit" Harry said calmly, He let out a soft sigh.

"And it was also dark, I was terrified. I didn't even hear your screaming, just the two buses honking at me" I said with a laugh. I know it's a serious topic, but for some odd reason, whenever something happens to be, I always laugh about it. Like that other time where I almost broke my leg, and I was laughing on the ground while Zayn looked at me like I was crazy.

"Remember that time when you learned to swing on the swing set, you broke your leg the same day?" Harry asks, change to another topic. I let out a laugh, and looked at Harry, then back to my ceiling.

"Like, the day I learned to swing, I just had to break my leg!" I said smiling. I was so happy when I finally learned to swing properly, but when I was walked on the steps to the front door, I felt and broken my leg.

"Or that other time when we were running and you fell and scraped you knee? All you did was laugh, and it honestly scared me" Harry said with another laugh, I joined in Remember that day.

"A lot of bad things happen to me, but for some reason, I just laugh about it" I said with a smile. Like, what's the point in crying? It isn't going to help, and it will only worry the person. If I laugh, I feel better because crying just makes me think about the pain even more.

After a few more talks about some of the stupid things I did as a kid, Harry and I got hungry. So we went to cook, because no body was here to cook us anything.

"Okay, What would you like to eat?" I asked Harry, looking inside the refrigerator. My eyes scanned the shelves, and found nothing good.

"Let's make a big fancy dinner! It will be like a fancy restaurant where the food prices are over 15 dollars!" Harry said sarcastically, so I decided to join in.

"The instant noodles with be 23 dollars, because The Niall Horan made it himself!" I said with a smile.

"The tap water will be priced at 30 dollars because the Harry Styles put it in the cup himself" Harry said with a laugh, I joined in and the room was filled with laughter.

"No, seriously what do you want?" I asked after we stopped laughing.

"Since I kind of know how to cook, I'll cook" Harry said. I nodded and sat down on the stool. I watched Harry grab a few things and put them on the counter.

"What are you making?" I asked, following his movements, as he went from the pantry to the refrigerator.

"Spaghetti" He said, then started making the food.

I watched as he put the pot on the stove and turned it on. Then he grabbed the ground beef out and put it in the microwave to soften it, since it was in the freezer.

"Maybe I should take culinary arts class, then I wouldn't have to eat instant foods" I said with a laugh. I don't know how to cook, so I just eat stuff that are easy to make. Harry takes culinary arts in school, so he knows how to actually cook food.