Chapter 2

7 year old Niall and 8 year old Zayn.

"Zayn? Do you want to color with me?" the little boy with brown hair asked with a small smile, which made Zayn smile.

"Sure, what are you coloring?" Zayn asked the small boy who was stting on the dinner table with a crayon in his left hand.

"I'm coloring a rainbow" Niall said showing Zayn his almost finished masterpiece.

"That looks great!" Zayn said smiling at his little brother with proudness in his voice, and that made Niall happy.

"I know it is" Niall said smiling at his picture proudly.

"I'm going to draw a horse" Zayn says while grabbing a white paper and a crayon, then he started scribble on the piece of paper.

"Ok" Niall said going back to coloring.

15 minutes later

"I'm all done!" Zayn said loud so that everyone could hear him.

"Can I see? I want to see!" Niall said trying to see Zayns drawing.

"Ok, see?" Zayn said showing his little brother his drawing, it was a brown horse that was inside a barn.

"Yours looks better! Mine looks like is belongs in the garage" Niall said crossing his arms with a small pout.

"No! Yours looks like it belongs in a gall" Zayn said trying to cheer up and small boy.

Niall looked up with a pout and big blue eyes.

"Really?" Niall asked in a small whisper.

"Of course! Yours is better then mine, you should give it to mum, she would love it!" Zayn said smiling at his brother.

Ok, I will be right back, I am going to give it to mum" Niall said and left the table with his drawing in his small fingers.

"Mum! Look what I made you!" Niall said showing his colouring, he had a smile on his face.

"Wow, It looks wonderful love, I'll put it on the fringe where everyone can see it" she said taking it from Niall, she then put it on the fridge so Niall could see it.

"Ok, I'm going to go sit with Zayn now, love you!" Niall said running back to the table where Zayn was waiting.

"So? Did she love it?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah! She put it on the fridge" Niall said happily.

"That's cool!" Zayn said smiling.

"Zaynie?" Niall asked randomly.

"Yeah?" Zayn says looking at his younger brother.

"I love you"

                                "Love you more"

•••
Hope you liked it, I know I'm late on updating this :/ sorry.

Anyways, louis' 26!! Happy birthday Louis!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you have a lovely Christmas with you're family!

I can't believe it's been a year already, the year went by fast again. I'll try and update before 2018 :))