Chapter 13

Zayn pov (UNEXPECTED)

I walk towards Nialls room to wake him up. It was already 7:30, and he needed to be at school at 8:00. I knock on the door, and wait for an answer. When he didn't, I opened the door, and walk towards his bed. The blanket was covering his head.

"Niall, you have to get up" I said with a yawn. I was still pretty tried, because I was up till 2, talking to Gigi.

I let out a sigh, and pull his blanket off. I widen my eyes as I see a girl sleeping there. I look around the room, and don't see Niall anywhere.

The girl started shuffling, then she got up. She looked around, then turned around. Once she saw me, she let out a gasp, and widen her eyes.

"Who are you?!" I asked her.

"Uh..." She said nervously. She stretched the back of her neck, and looked around.

"Lizy! We have to leave! We're lat~" I turn around and see Niall there with bruises all over his face. I widen my eyes again and rich to him. I bring my hand up to touch the cuts and bruises.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked, checking if he was hurt any where else. When I didn't see anything, I looked back up at him.

"It's none of your business. Now Lizy, we have to leave!" He said. He wakes to his closest, and grabbed his clothes.

"Niall! What happened to you? And why is there a girl in your room?" I asked again. He stopped what he was doing, and looked to me.

"I said it's none of your business, now get out of my room" he told me. He pushed me out, and closed the door. I tried to open it, but he already locked it.

"Niall! Why is there a girl in there?!" I asked, but he didn't say anything. I let out a sigh, and walk back to my room.

~

Nialls pov

"We'll go to your house so you can get dressed, just let me change really quick" I tell her. She nods, and leaves the room. I quickly get dressed, and then I put some shoes on. I walk out the door, and check the time on my phone. It says it's 7:46.

I rush down the stairs, and see Lizy putting her shoes on. We walk out the door, and we run towards Lizys house. It wasn't far, so it didn't take long.

We walked in her house, and she ran upstairs. I waited for her in the living room. She said her parents are already at work, and her sister is at her part time job. When she came down, we left the house and started running towards the school.

When we finally made it, it was 8:15. It weren't that late. We had to be in homeroom at 8:20, so we're good.

I said goodbye to her, and we went to our home rooms. I ran upstairs l, and down the halls. Whenever a teacher passed by, I slowed down.

I walk into homeroom, and didn't see the teacher anywhere. I let out a sigh, and walk to the back, where Harry was reading a book. I sat beside him, and he looked to me.

"What the hell happened to you?" He said with a frown. I let out a sigh, and closed my eyes.

"I got into a fight last night. Long story, I'll explain at lunch" I told him. He nodded, and then the teacher came in and started the attendance.