The AlLies - PaRt 4

"W-we should get back." Germany stutters, looking down at the shards. Everyone immediately agrees as they silently, and cautiously, walk back to the first floor. They all enter the safe room and close the door behind them, locking it tightly. Placing the kitchen equipment on the table, you take the pot that is filled with pasta and empty its content into the saucepan Prussia found, while Germany lights the fire. Japan and Prussia begin to lay the table.

"(F/n), I'll do it." Italy takes the saucepan full of pasta from you, a smile on his face. You stare at him, opening your mouth like a fish.

"I can do it, Italy." You comment, a panic fluttering through your system as he holds it carelessly above the small fire. You keep your hands out in offering, pleading almost.

"Go relax, and I'll handle it." Italy sends you off with a closed eye smile. You nod reluctantly and turn away, heading towards the bench and sit next to Japan. Prussia greets you with a grin from across the table.

"Hungry yet?" He asks. You hum in response, nodding your head as you watch Italy. Then you turn to face Prussia.

"Do you think it's a good idea to stay here?" You ask him in concern, placing a hand on your cheek.

"We can't get too careless, but I think we're safe here for now." Prussia says, trying to reassure you. "We have the key, and the door is firmly locked from the inside."

"It is only temporary, but it should do for one night I suppose..." Japan agrees.

"One night is good enough for me. I'm exhausted from running around." Italy coos as he brings over the saucepan and begins to plate out the pasta.

"You're right; we ran a lot for one day. It makes me feel like having some beer..." Germany sighs. At that, you remove two bottles of beer from your bag and place them on the table for both Germans with a smile. Prussia brightens up instantly, and Germany smiles thankfully before reaching for their bottles.

"Danke." They chime, opening the caps and taking a swig. You then pass a bottle of water to Japan and Italy, then your own one. You wrap your hand around the cap, trying to twist it off. You frown, before pulling it into your lap and trying again.

My mortal enemy. An unopened bottle!

"Do you want me to open that?" You perk up as a hand makes its way into your field of vision. You look at its owner, a timid look making its way on your face.

"Of it's no trouble..." Germany takes it from you, opening it no problem before handing it back. "Thank you." You take a sip, averting your eyes. Then you see Italy watching you with a grin, shooting a thumbs up. You smile softly back, making an okay signal.

"You know, Kinder." Prussia points his bottle at you, a grin on his face. "I think that was the first time I've seen you give a proper smile."

"Really?" You question, taking a sip of your drink.

"Yes, really."

"Oh... Okay then." You add awkwardly as he looks at you. You force a smile, chuckling.

"You look weird." He scrunches up his face. You immediately roll your eyes, giving a sharp exhale through your nose.

"Thanks, Prussia." Your nose twitches and he laughs, keseseing, at your face. Italy slips in between you and Japan with his plate in hand. It is silent for a while; the only noise is of clanking forks against plates and the chewing of pasta.

"I'm little cold... I wonder if it's because of this house?" Italy questions as he looks around the room, changing the subject. His shoulders hug his neck as he shuffles closer to you. You give him an awkward smile as he invades your personal space.