TWo MoRE SeconDs - PaRt 3

D4y 2, S4f3 R00m, Curr3n7 T1m3 L00p - Av4il4bl3 F1rst Pl4y3r5 & (F/n)

You stand in the kitchen, cleaning up the plates from lunch as the countries sit around the table. The Scramble you helped Italy with went down well, every plate empty. You had all been in the safe room for around 3 hours now, everyone rested up. You're sure if you could see HP and mana they'd all be full. Except maybe England. He would still missing a giant portion of it. You look down at your outfit now. You'd splashed yourself with sink water, your plain top betraying your fumble. You kept the same jeans on though, and put on a simple necklace and bracelet.

LOL, like me putting in effort will help me seduce a nation. I wouldn't even have a chance in that sort of game.

You had waved France and Prussia off, even after they insist on helping you wash up, informing them that the countries have something important to talk about. You listen in from the sidelines, everyone else around the table.

"Everyone has rested, so can we begin our conference now?" Germany asks.

"Sure." Russia coos, pushing his bowl away from himself. "I'm full, and I don't feel tired anymore, so be my guest." You make your way over, leaning over the table to take the last of the dirty dishes.

"Italy's food is really good, aru." China praised. "Him and (F/n) have been working so hard. I'm honestly impressed." Italy giggles, smiling brightly.

"Thanks." He chirps. You don't acknowledge it though, already putting the dirty dishes in the sink. This is more relaxing. The suds feel nice on your hands as you stack up another plate and finally move onto the cutlery. The water is still warm. You smile softly as you wash the knives and forks, subtly playing with the bubbles. You don't want anyone to notice your childish antics.

"Well?" France cocks a brow. "Who's going to speak first?"

"Can I start?" Canada raises his hand slightly, looking around.

"Go ahead." Germany inclines his head.

"America, this all started with a single word from you, but you have nothing to do with the Thing, do you?" Canada asks. "Is it safe to assume that it's just a coincidence that it looks like Tony? That's all I want you to confirm." He looks to America, waiting for an answer. You stare blankly at the water, changing your mind about being refreshed. It is very emotionally draining, listening to them. Everything they know is wrong. How could you help them? How could you change their fate? America hums in thought.

"You think they look alike?" He asks in confusion, then shakes his head. "I don't see any resemblance, but... no, I have absolutely nothing to do with it."

"In this case," Prussia speaks up, "it is with great concern that I inform everyone we're legitimately screwed." America looks at him, mouth parted as he screws his eyebrows together.

"You don't blame me?" America asks in confusion, looking across the table at Prussia, then sending everyone else a look.

"What?" Japan questions.

"It's pretty much my fault that everyone got dragged into this." America diverts his eyes. "If it weren't for me being overexcited and bugging you guys, none of this would have happened." His expression is sad, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm honestly surprised. I was totally expecting you guys to start bashing at me or something." He peers up, before looking away again. "It'd be completely understandable, though." He clenches his fists, ready for the onslaught of comments.

But now because there's a way out you'll leave it be? What the hell?! You guys said all you had to do was find them and we'd go!