PhoNE CalLs - PaRt 2

D4y 2, B453m3nt, Curr3n7 T1m3 L00p - R0m4n0 & Sp41n

"Bastardo! Wait!" Romano squarks, raising his hand. He leans forward, trying to catch a glimpse of his brother from the ladder. He sighs, hanging his head before he pulls himself back up and sits on the ledge, He cradles his head, muttering under his breath. Wasn't Italy meant to feel reassured with him here? Like he's carrying less of a burden and his own brother knows? "What do we do now?"

"Roma, I'll try going down the ropes first, and you can just wait here, okay?" Spain tilts his head, smiling. "Don't come down until I give you the signal."

"Can you really use this ladder?" Romano arches a brow, kicking the top of the rope. "I can't see the bottom very well..."

"It's probably okay." He said unsurely. "Though I can't see it very well, either. The boss will go down first, so wait here just a momento!" He grins brightly, shuffling back towards the edge and begins to lower himself down. "It's fine, my little henchman." Spain sings, only to hear Romano click his tongue in response. "The ropes aren't even rott--!" Gravity does the rest.

"Spain?!" Romano shouts, panic rising as he runs to the edge. "Are you okay?!" He stares downwards wide-eyed, not sure what could have happened. If he couldn't see half of the ladder, how did Spain expect him to see the floor? Damn that man, Romano thinks bitterly. If he didn't answer in the next five seconds, Romano would go down there himself and give Spain a piece of his mind. And his fists! Spain groans, rubbing his bottom as he stands up.

"The ropes are burnt halfway down. I hadn't noticed." Spain purses his lips, continuing to rub his sore butt.

"H-hey!!" Romano yells down, his voice shaky. It's like he's scolding the older man for being stupid, and Spain gives a goofy smile.

"Romano." Spain looks up, craning his neck.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so glad Ita is alright." He sighs, staring up with a grin. From where he stood, Romano looks like an angel. The light from behind him eliminated his figure, giving him a pure shine. Romano hums in agreement, a sour look on his face as he crosses his arms. Spain spins on his heel, coming up with an idea. "I'll see if I can find something to replace the ladder. Wait just a moment." Spain holds up a hand, not that Romano could even see it.

"All right. Don't take too long, or I'll go down anyway." Romano is silent for a second as Spain's footsteps are heard. He hesitates, squinting into the darkness. "B-be careful." He doesn't get a reply immediately, so he deflates, worrying his lip between his lip. But Romano jumps at the sound of Spain cooing.

"Are you worried about me?" Spain sings, his eyes gleaming. "That makes me so happy! Don't worry, I won't take too long!"

D4y 2, 2# 54f3r00m, Curr3n7 Tim3 700p - F7ávi0, 4ndr3s, Xi40, 4773n, M477hi3u, Fr4nc0i5, 07iv3r, Gi773n & (F/n)

"Oh, dear, nothing is better than cupcakes with tea. There's this quaint little cafe in a small place called Sandy, and the confectioners there are delicious." Oliver continues to talk, seating himself by your side, between you and Andres. You were thigh to thigh. Flávio had moved to make himself a drink, so you weren't surrounded from both sides. You are honestly thankful for that. Oliver has been talking about cakes and such for a while now, Allen and Matthieu adding in about his cooking. You sit silently, listening to him speak on and on. It's quite endearing. You smile, nodding ever so often.

"Oliver?" You question, stopping him before he could get another word out. He hums, finally taking a breath. "Have you ever thought of opening up your own baker? Or confectionary?" The question is light, and you mean no harm. Oliver takes a breath, suddenly, like a hiccup. He laughs, forcefully, and gently slaps your thigh.