CaPtive - PaRt 1

D4y 2, 1# 54f3r00m, Curr3n7 T1m3 700p - R0m4n0, 1t4ly, Pru5514 & (F/n)

The second team had filtered out after preparing a small meal for Spain, Romano and Italy. It consisted of your sandwiches, meaning Team B didn't have to wait too long. France made some distasteful comments about Englands cooking, before blanching when Canada said something about America growing up on the stuff and saying it was the same as French cuisine.

"Are you feeling better now?" You approach Italy, watching him cautiously. He sits on the tabletop with his eyes drooping, a smile forced upon his lips.

"Everything is slowly... going back together." He mulls, looking at the floor. "I remember bits, but I can't tell if it's out of order."

"Then just think about it in chronological order." You tilt your head.

"That's what he's been doing." Romano crosses his arms, leaving the bathroom. "If I wanted an answer like that, I'd ask America." You hear a flush and Prussia leaves the bathroom moments later, walking over with raised brows. You greet him with a nod, and he winks in reply.

"Oh, well, I know he has." You nod, laughing at yourself. "But I mean, like, think of the year it happened. As countries, you have lots of historical events to store, so you only really need to remember the important ones." You reason. "So, say you have three different memories centred around the wars. One could be when America joined, another when you got given the necklace from Germany and another when you remember training." You think back. "So, logically, even if you don't realise it, you can ask someone else the different memories you have, and they can sort it into chronological order for you." You shrug. "I could be wrong, so don't take my word for it. Or you could already be doing that. It's just that it might relieve some stress."

"That's a great idea, Alice!" Italy smiles. You bunch your brows, a wispy laugh leaving you.

"Oh, erm, thanks, Italy. But my name isn't Alice." You send him a look of worry. "Can you remember my name?" Italy panics for a second, leaning back as his eyes stare at your face. His brother gives him an intense stare, hovering beside him. Prussia raises his hand, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Their name is--"

"I think-" you raise your voice over his "-it would be best if he remembers himself." You give Prussia a stern stare. "He may come to a time when he can't rely on others; he needs to try himself." You look to Italy, softening your expression. "So, Italy, can you remember my name?" Prussia crosses his arms, mumbling something about Germany.

"It's a... (F-/n)?" He tilts his head. "(F/n)!" You smile at this. "Sorry, (F/n), of course, that's your name. I remember now."

"It's fine. I'll accept you forgetting my name just this once." You grin, a coy look appearing on your face. "You do it again; you'll have a consequence to pay." Prussia coughs, clearing his throat as his flushes.

"That's a bit--" He purses his lips. "Didn't realise you two were so close?" You hum, perking a brow at him.

"I think we are, but you can't ask him when he's in this state. He barely remembers my name." You laugh softly.

"Wait a fucking minute!" Romano frowns. "How did you know that the German Bumpkin gave Veneziano a necklace?" You blink under his intense stare.

"He said that he got given a necklace from Germany ages ago. Then he lost it." You say without hesitation. Romanos goes to speak, face scrunching up in frustration before his head falls.

Well, technically Italy did tell someone, and that was Romano, like, 40 years ago. So, I'm sort of not lying.

"Oh..." Romanos expression falls. He looks down, lips forcing together.