PAssWord - PaRt 4

D4y 2, First F100r, Curr3n7 Tim3 L00p - 4ll 4v41l4bl3 F1r5t Pl4y3r5 & (F/n)

"Ai ya, you're back." China shouts, walking over to you both. "Are you okay? Sorry you had to go through that." He pats Japan's back but looks at you.

"No, on the contrary, I am the one who should apologise for asking you to deal with this. It is thanks to (F/n)-chan that I'm alright." Japan nods to you in appreciation. You nod back, too out of breath to agree/disagree with him.

"I wish it had been me instead, though... But you're really fast too, so it's all good." Italy smiles, nodding quickly.

"You did very well. And we found a clock!" Canada says, holding said item. You perk up and look at it. What memories did this one hold? You couldn't quite remember. You stand up straight, paying attention.

"The key we found leads to the basement, right?" Russia asks. "Before we go, though, we have to settle this memory confusion."

"Before breaking the clock," Germany speaks up, "if anyone wants to say something, take your chance, be clear and precise in three minutes. If you have something to say, raise your hand." Germany instructs.

"May I go first, then?" England raises his palm. Germany nods and England lowers his hand. "I don't think it's just me, but... Hasn't anyone noticed anything when we break the clocks?"

"... You noticed it, too?" China sighs in relief. "Then it was not just my imagination, aru."

"You mean we all get false memories whenever we break a clock?" Russia asks with a raised brow.

"R-really?" Germany looks around in surprise.

"When we broke the clock in the piano room, I got memories of coming here with Japan and others, aru. But..." China wonders off.

"Da. Our memories are all tangled, but first, let's try to remember how we started." Russia says. Everyone thinks back to the meeting place as you listen, imagining the scenario.

"It all started at the world meeting. We were all gathered in a single place, including those who are missing now." England begins.

"Right," Japan nods. "There is no doubt that this was where we started. America told us that he had heard rumours about this mansion and said he wanted to come to see what it was like."

"The meeting had ended, and we had a free day from work and had nothing better to do, so we decided to tag along." Canada adds then lifts his hand and begins to list off names. "I came with America, China, Russia, France, and England." He doesn't sound very sure and looks around for approval.

"That is correct." China settles his worry. "We also invited Japan, but he did not come, aru. That is why I sent him a message right before I came into the mansion."

"Italy saw that message and began to say that he wanted to come, too. So Japan, Italy, Bruder and I headed here." Germany says.

"... ." Italy agrees slowly.

"But I also have different memories." England ponders, looking heavenward. "I remember coming with America and Japan, and it was China who got separated from us, not France." He furrows his brow in confusion. They are silent as the image of the meeting place dissolves from your mind, and you look over to Italy who appears like he is going to speak up.

Time loops aren't going to be mentioned. That is later, so I can't exactly help them. I can only settle their worry like Italy. He knows the right thing to say, just to calm everyone's nerves; he's done this so many times before.