PhoNE CalLs - PaRt 3

D4y 2, M0chi R00m, Curr3n7 Tim3 L00p - Xi40 & (F/n)

Xiao shoves his hands in his pockets, hunching his back as he leads the way. It is painfully quiet as you dawdle behind him. After Flavio had warned you of no funny business, he let you on your merry way with the drug addict. The drug addict who is miraculously no longer high after taking a joint.

"Have you... um." You begin, getting Xiao's attention. "Have you seen any red pandas recently?" You question, shrugging your shoulders. You needed to find some way to chat with him, and you knew of his love for them. You feel guilt twinge at you though. Are you building a rapport because you genuinely want to be friends, or are you trying to build one to get them to help you? Xiao raises both brows, stuffing his hands into his pockets. 

"Guys been talking about me?" He asks, not sounding surprised.

"No. You just... like red pandas."

"Yeah, I do. Have you ever seen one of those things? Fucking adorable." He chuckles, walking down the stairs.

"I've only seen the black and white ones in real life." You tell him, smiling slightly. "I've always wanted to see one though."

"You should see one. Red pandas are the shit. And when they sneeze, holy mother fucker. I want to squeeze it." He tells you, looking over his shoulder with a grin. You hum in agreement.

"How long have you been in America for?" You pick up the pace to walk beside him.

"About 12 years. I go back to China sometimes, but most of us Asian countries find it easier to live in America." He throws you a smirk. "Get away with more illegal stuff."

"Right." You smile, laughing. "I thought so. Your accent is hardly there in comparison to your first player." Xiao's expression is wiped away from his face as he looks away, eyes glancing over each door you pass. You look in the opposite direction, a frown tugging on your face.

Of course, mentioning the first players was a bad idea. Dumb (F/n), stupid (F/n)!

"Hey." Xiao smirks, raising a brow. "How about after going to the toilet, we go in one of those rooms?" He bites his lip, wiggling his eyebrow. You furrow your own.

"Do you need something from them?" You ask, arching a brow. Xiao then closes his eyes, laughing loudly at you.

"Oh my fucking god." He clutches his stomach. "You're so innocent." You flush, the implications hitting. You give an awkward chuckle, avoiding eye contact. "For such a big house, you'd think there'd be more than one toilet." Your eyebrows shoot up at that.

"Yeah, fair point. And this one is tiny. Like a wet room." You think allowed. Then you glance at Xiao, him sitting on the banister and sliding down. You give it a hesitant look. could you do that? ah, more importantly, do you trust yourself not to fall?

"Do it!" Xiao beams at you, reenacting the meme. "Just do it!" You laugh, shrugging, unsure.

"I don't think I can." 

"Pfft, you haven't even tried." You laugh at that rebuttal, placing a hesitant hand on the bannister. You then continue walking down the stairs like a normal person. "Aw, come on! I was getting ready to catch you and everything!"

"Sorry, my bladders full." You shrug, noncommittal. Xiao sighs dramatically.

"I don't want you pissing everywhere..." He sounds dejected, and you cast him a sceptical look. that's not the right sort of sentence to sound upset over. 

"How come there isn't a toilet in your base?" He shrugs at your question.

"It didn't come with one."