PAssWord - PaRt 2

"I'm getting a little hungry..." Italy mumbles, standing next to Germany. The blond looks down at him and frowns.

"What are you looking like that? Man up. Be strong." Germany lectures. Then someone's phone begins to ring.

"There it is, Germany. If you would, please." Canada says, stopping Germany from scolding Italy any further.

"Yes, understood. I'll answer it now." Germany nods curtly at him as he answers the call. He puts it on speakerphone, a little bit of feedback playing in the background. The note dings once then the caller hangs up.

"... It was a piano, after all." Japan raises his brow in surprise.

"Yep," Russia says. "Now, let's put the notes we heard together."

"The note we just heard was Si," Germany says. Japan looks over to Italy next, but the brunet stares at him blankly. You watch too, standing to the right of Japan.

"Italy-chan?" Japan's face softens, taking a small step towards the boy. Italy boots back into life, his body reacting like he had a bolt of energy shot through him.

"Oh, sorry, Japan! The note I got was La." Italy apologises as he shuffles, forcing a smile.

"The note I heard? It was... Sol." Russia says. Japan finally looks at England.

"The note I got was Re. So together, the notes we heard were Si, Re, Sol, and La." England concludes.

"Let's take a look at the piano!" Italy smiles. They stare at the coloured notes, and Russia hums in thought. Canada stands beside you, rubbing his chin. You raise a brow, making a noise of contemplation. Canada looks to you, mirroring your expression. You give a brief smile before facing the piano, eyes suggestively looking at the piano notes and pieces of paper. It is silent for a couple more moments.

"Oh!" Canada's eyes widen. "I know how to solve it." Canada smiles proudly at the group. They look at him, waiting for the answer. "It's a very simple password. You see," he shuffles over to the piano. "First, the notes that played were these four." Canada points to the blue, red, yellow and the green painted notes.

"You're right. There are even these numbers on the keys." Japan agrees.

"So, it's 4259?" England inquires as he moves beside you, trying to get a better look at the piano.

"No, not yet." Canada shakes his head and places the piece of paper on the sheet stand. "Now, when you look at the piece of paper that Germany and Italy found." Everyone looks at the sheets of paper. "It's like this. It matches the colours of the numbers on the keyboard. If we match the numbers with their respective colours..." Canada drifts off. The yellow is 5, red is 2, green is 9 and blue is 4. "See? A perfect match." Canada concludes.

"Five, two, nine, four." You say to yourself with a smile.

"I see. Amazing, aru!" China says in awe.

"When you put it that way, it is rather simple." Germany nods, before straightening up. "Well, then, let's head to the safe." Everyone agrees. Germany leads the way, Japan by his side as they speak about what they're going to do next, as England walks out with you, Canada, and China and Russia close behind. Italy hovers back, and no one seems to notice. You watch him over your shoulder, but Japan approaches you. You couldn't exactly turn around and head back to the piano room, and you can't try to make sense of Italy's rambles and help him. The only thing you can do is to continue to walk down to the kitchen with a sullen expression until Italy reappears.

"So we are looking for Prussia-kun, America and France-san?" Japan asks in a whisper.

"Yes. They are somewhere in this mansion." A hand touches your shoulder, and you jump, turning to stare at the figure with a pointed look. It is Italy. Your face held perplexity as you look him over. He doesn't seem... right.