GunsHots - PaRt 3

"Or you can just ignore me..." You huff, chasing after China. You hear England follow after you and sighs.

"Sorry, (F/n)." An apologetic smile graces England's lips. "But we've got friends to worry about." He shakes his head slowly, his head hanging slightly. "They're more like family, actually, but we need to make sure they're safe. I'm sure you understand." Your mouth turns dry as you stare into his emerald eyes, something nagging at your mind as he stands by your side. England places his hand on your shoulder again, but you keep on walking, trying to keep a distance.

"We should get going. The Thing could come out at any moment." You grip the railing as you descend, hair bouncing with every step. England watches your form, and slowly approaches the ground floor.

"What 'Thing'?" England mutters. He catches a glimpse of China before the nation disappears behind the kitchen door. England stops, looking over his shoulder to the top of the stairs. The stench from upstairs drifts through the hallways, but every room has its own pungent scent that gives Britain goosebumps.

You speed-walk down the hallway and swing open the kitchen door. Two people are cornered by the monster in the upper part of the room. The first man stands in front, defending the other with a metal pipe, swiping at the monster. He sweats in exhaustion, ash-blond hair sticking to his forehead. A prominent nose stands out on his pale, plump face and periwinkle eyes glitter wide in determination. He wears a tan coat, a long cream scarf wrapped around his neck. The man he is protecting has strawberry blond hair, almost blond under the yellow light. His frightened violet eyes are shielded by oval glasses, along with an unneeded accessory of sports goggles on the top of his head. On his torso is a heavy tan winter coat with a fluffy white trim and a large pair of snow boots.

You jump when you hear a scream from behind you, and your head jerks back as your hands fling to your chest. You look over your shoulder to England, who currently is pointing at the monster, his bushy eyebrows jumping up on his forehead.

"What the--!" He panics, face contorting in fright. "Uh? Huh?!"

"Aiya!" China points at the monster.

"Th-Wha-What the hell is that monster!?"

"Ah, you two sure took your sweet time, didn't you?" The man wielding the pipe smiles. "As you can see, we're in the middle of an assault."

"You, you two," the other man gulps, "be-better run--" The Oni gets closer to Russia and attacks him, making Canada let out a yelp of fear. The monster swipes his claws at Russia, snagging on his sleeve. "Russia!" Canada panics, watching as the monster attacks the largest nation. The Russian blinks owlishly at his sleeve.

"Ouchy." He looks down at his coat, surveying the damage before looking at the creature with half-lidded eyes. "The water pipes in this place are useless. Good thing I got one of my own!" A dark aura grows around him.

"Don't be unreasonable!" Canada ducks a claw. "Even if it's yours, it's just a tap." He stumbles back into the counter. Russia strikes the monster, and the Oni backs away before it lashes closer.

"What?! A seal!" England shouts, looking down at his hands. "I can't materialise my wand." You see a faint green glow around England, but it shoots right back into his palm. A splatter of blood from Russia's end distract you.

"Aiya!? How come the pipe turned into a sword!?" China's mouth is agape. Russia's 'metal-pipe-of-pain' is now a sharp broadsword. Russia laughs childishly, fending off multiple blows.

"Actually, this-" he holds it up "-is a sword cane. I had asked Japan to make it for me! It's really, really, really sharp." Russia grins, tilting his sword cane as the light reflects off it, blinding the creature for a moment. He then slashes again, attempting to keep it away. "Don't you agree?" The light tone of the question doesn't suit his face. "Huh? It can mend its wounds. That's unfair." Russia pouts as the Oni stands up again, its sliced-up head mending itself slowly, like a self-stitching cobweb. Then Russia's face immediately darkens, and he slashes off its head. "That means I can grind it into dust forever, da?"