CaPtive - PaRt 4

D4y 2, Th1rd F100r, M0ch1 R00m, Curr3n7 Tim3 L00p - J4p4n, Ru5514, 3ngl4nd, C4n4d4 & 4m3r1c4

The group decided they would start from the top of the house and work their way down, searching every room again. The shakeup of different groups would surely help them discover something new, right? America begins hassling Russia, the two nocking arms back and forth. Russia chuckles, enjoying the roughhousing and light humour. America is always one to forget about his surroundings. He smiles, America mirroring his expression and gives a rough push, only for the taller one to reciprocate with twice the force. It knocks America into a bookcase. He yelps, grabbing the shelves, book crashing down on him. The other three turn to him in concern.

"That's what you get for being stupid." England scoffs, before holding his hand out. "I won't help you out next time." He says hautily, sticking his nose up. America rolls his eyes before something catches attention. Something small, round, white and jumpy. "What is that?!" England retracts his hand, now more interested in creating space between him and the weird creature in the wall.

"Oh!" Japan widens his eyes in surprise. "I just remembered the mochi!" Russia looks at it in interest, poking it with his pipe.

"Whoa, what's this pudgy thing?" He tilts his head as the creature's skin begins to ripple away from him.

"What's this revolutionary creature?!" America gasps, poking it. "It's fantastic!"

"You said mochi, right, Japan?" Canada repeats the word, it somehow seeing familiar. "The mochi seems to be stuck... A-and it's looking at us with a twinkle in its eyes."

"I'd completely forgotten about it." Japan mutters before addressing the creature. "We'll come to help you soon, so please just hold on a little longer, okay?"

"You're speaking to this strange creature?" England asks in exasperation, cocking an incredulous eyebrow. "Has everyone gone mad?" Russia hums in amusement before speaking to the room.

"It looks like there's nothing in particular here, either."

"Indeed." Japan tears his eyes away from the mochi. "Let's hurry to the next room. I'm sorry, Mochi."

D4y 2, 1# S4f3 R00m, Curr3n7 Tim3 L00p - Ch1n4, Fr4nc3, R0m4n0, Sp41n, Pru5514, G3rm4ny, 1t4ly & (F/n)

You stand at the kitchen sink, once again clearing up after dinner. You would have been fine, but there is an empty space. Your eyes wander as you empty the dirty water down the drain, quick to pick up the chunks of food before they clog up the pipes. Italy would generally come over and chat with you, preparing a later meal. Or France would have dried up the dishes and put them away as you washed up. He told you that doing it this way things would go quicker. But both of those people deserved their rest, lying in bed or sitting down for a bit. And now you're under room-arrest: you're stuck here until further notice with no food due to your own foolishness. And no one had really spoken with you since the other group left. They probably all feel too awkward around you. You might as well find something to do that is useful. You perk up at the sound of feet on lament flooring, peeking out the corner of your eye to see China approaching you, a smile on his face and crinkles around his eyes. You watch him and wait to see what he has to say.

"Nǐ hǎo, (F/n)." He greets, walking around you and opening a cupboard.

"Oh, Nǐ hǎo, China." You repeat back, blinking at him curiously. "Do you need anything?" You question, watching him remove a jar from the cupboard.

"No, but I do need you." He gives a cheeky grin. You raise a brow in reply as he holds up a jar filled with a yellow liquid and different herbs floating around. He answers your unasked question. "This is a Chinese herbal medicine for pain relief. Its main ingredient is ginseng." He holds up the jar, turning it around in his palm. "Ginseng is used in lots of traditional Chinese medicines, so you have nothing to worry about." You flutter your lashes, examining the jar while nodding.