Chapter 1

LEO POV:

I just finished meditating in the dojo. Raph was in his room with spike, Mikey was playing a game with Casey and Daron, Donnie was in the lab with April. Looks like I'm going out on portal alone tonight. I left. I jumped from roof to roof. Nothing was going on tonight. Even the purple dragons were gone. I made it to the park and jumped off the roof. I sat on the swing. I heard a snap coming from the alley. I stood up and slowly walked to the sound. I drew one katana and slowly walked into the alley. I relaxed. Nothing was here. It was more than likely a cat or something. I put my katana back and signed. Something pulled me into a dumpster. 

DONNIE POV:

"Oh no" said April. 

"What is it" asked Daron. 

We were all watching Crognard. 

"Leo's in danger" said April. 

She ran off. We all followed her. 

"Why did Leo go on his own" asked Raph. 

"Maybe he needed some alone time" said Mikey. 

I tracked his t-phone to the park. We started looking. 

"Uh guys" said Daron looking into a dumpster. 

We all ran up and saw Leo. He was out cold. 

"What kinda bite is that" asked Raph. 

Leo had two bite marks on his neck. 

"Let's bring him to my lab" I said. 

We carried him to my lab. We set him on the table. 

"He'll be fine right" asked Daron. 

"Ya, he hasn't lost too much blood but he is going to have to heal for a while" I said. 

April, Daron, and I took care of Leo. We put a band aid over the two holes in his neck. Daron had to leave. April and I finished for tonight. April went home. Raph, Mikey, and I went to our rooms.

DARON POV:

I laid on my side. Something felt wrong. 

'You're just being paranoid' I thought. 

'No way Leo could be a vampire. They are real but how would Leo be a vampire. He probably got bit by a bug or hit with a weapon' I thought. 

I closed my eyes. 

'You'll see. Tomorrow Leo will go back to normal. Well as normal as he can be since the whole healing' I thought. 

I went to sleep. The next morning I was able to sleep in. Yesterday was the last day of school. And you know what that means. IT'S SUMMER. I got up and put on black shorts and a black t-shirt. I put my black bandana on like a headband and left. I headed to the lair. When I got there Mikey was making breakfast. 

"Hey Daron, don't worry I remembered the syrup this time" said Mikey holding up a plate of pancakes. 

"Thanks" I said taking the plate. 

I sat at the table and ate. Raph and Donnie came in. 

"How's Leo" I asked. 

"Still asleep" said Donnie. 

"He's going to miss training if he doesn't wake up soon" said Raph. 

After breakfast we woke Leo up. 

"*yawn* Hey guys, what happened" asked Leo. 

"You were attacked by something" said Mikey. 

"Well, I'm better now. Let's go train" said Leo. 

We helped him up to his feet. We started heading to the surface. I was the first one out. We all made it to the surface. We went on a roof.

LEO POV:

We went topside. We were on a roof. I felt a itchy burning in my skin. I started itching like crazy. 

"Leo, are you..okay" asked Raph. 

"Fine, just a little itchy" I said. 

They all looked confused. I felt bumps on my arms and legs.