Chapter 9

LEO POV:

Mikey opened the door and let me in.

"Explain" he said.

"Okay, you were poisoned when we found you. Our option was to either turn you before midnight or have you die. And since there was only a hour till midnight Donnie couldn't make a cure" I said.

Mikey signed.

"So how do I be a vampire" he asked.

"Well we have to first make...you drink human....blood" I said.

"WHAT, WHY" yelled Mikey.

"You'll go mad if you don't. And you only have to drink it once" I said.

'Thankfully. Once was bad enough' I though.

"Can I still eat pizza after" Mikey asked smiling.

"Yes. we just don't get hungry" I said.

"Alright" said Mikey.

I read vampires can eat human food if they want but the can't get hungry and starve. I think I should give Mikey the book now. Unless the vamps give us one. (the vamps are a group of vampires who protect humans and keep them from being hunted. A evil vampire turned Leo and was murdered after for turning someone for no reason and past crimes. They later found Leo and gave him the book. They know when a human is turned into a vampire)

"Do we have to tell splinter about this" Mikey asked.

"No, not yet anyway" I said.

If we have to tell him we will.

~time skip~

Mikey and I left the lair. Donnie was in his lab, Raph was reading a comic book, Casey and April were watching a show, Daron was watching till he fell asleep. I guess he isn't as scared any more. I'm glad it was only a phase. We don't need another moment like when April hated us. After Mikey drinked human blood we order pizza. He didn't like drinking the blood but neither did I. It was kinda gross to think about it. We walked back with the pizza. April and Casey were gone. Daron was still asleep on the couch. Raph was reading a comic book and Donnie was still in his lab.

"WE BROUGHT PIZZA" yelled Mikey.

We walked to the table. 

RAPH POV:

We started eating the pizza. Appearently vampires can eat cause Mikey and Leo are eating pizza two. I'm still not use to the idea of them being vampire but it's better than having Mikey dead.

"You think we should wake Daron up" asked Donnie.

"I got it" I said.

I walked over to the couch. I noticed Daron has been sleeping more and getting terrible at training. I swear if he is pregnant, I'm not sure yet. (No, not pregnant). I woke Daron up and he joined us for pizza.

DARON POV:

I sat at the table and ate. The pizza is cheese pizza so I'm allowed to eat it. In kosher we don't mix meat and dairy. I never liked pepperoni anyway. My cellphone won't shut up.

"Who is messaging you" asked Donnie.

"Some Karen, so keeps demanding I go to court. How did she even get my number" I said as I texted Jessica.

Leo took my phone and looked at the messages.

"Hey" I said angrily.

"What is vampire hunter court" asked Leo.

I stood up and tried to take my cellphone.

"Give it back" I said.

"Tell me what it is" said Leo.

"It's nothing" I said.

"You can tell us. We already know vampires exist" said Raph.

"Okay fine, back with Shredder I was forced to not only join the foot clan but also the vampire hunters" I said.

"So, was it a vampire hunter who kidnapped Mikey" asked Leo.

"Yes, she's my partner" I said.