Chapter 6

LEO POV:

"No really I should go" said Daron.

"Please stay, Leo is gonna be up soon. You should at least say hi" said Mikey.

"Well, I don't want to be late for my date tonight so I really have ta go" said Daron.

I opened my eyes and sat up.

"Go where" I asked.

Daron froze for a minute.

"I uh, have a date tonight. We um, are going to the movies" said Daron.

I can see in his eyes she is lying. About the movies. His boyfriend has a hearing aid. The movie theater here has a one star rating souly because there are no subtitles. At that location.

"Are you okay, your acting like your scared of us" said Donnie.

Daron rolled her eyes.

"I am not, I even have a text to prove it. Wanna see" said Daron.

"No, I saw enough" said Raph.

I can tell he is scared of me. I guess I can't blame him cause to be honest who wouldn't be afraid of their friend after seeing them drink blood like a beast. Daron left. I went to the dojo and trained. Raph followed me.

"What's going on Leo" he asked.

"What do you mean" I asked practicing some moves.

"Between you and Daron. He told me you had a chat him watching space hero's without you. What was it really about" asked Raph crossing his arms.

I froze.

"I was just mad. We already talked about it and I apologized" I said.

I could tell Raph didn't believe that. He tackled me. I kicked him off and he grabbed his sais.

"Are we really gonna do this" I asked annoyed.

"Not unless you tell me what's going on" said Raph.

"Fine" I said.

We ran up to each other. I swung my swords and Raph blocked my attack with his sais.

"Why does it matter what we talked about" I asked. 

"Because he is afraid of us now" yelled Raph.

I noticed Mikey and Donnie watching us.

"He's afraid of me" I said.

Raph used his sais to throw my katanas out of my hands. He dropped his sais and we started wrestling.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" asked Splinter.

Raph and I stood up.

"Leo scared Daron away with some chat" said Raph.

I glared at him.

"Well how about instead of fighting try talking about it. Most problems can be solved with communication" said Splinter.

Raph picked up his sais and left. I left the room.

"Did you notice how Leos eyes were red" Mikey whispered to Donnie.

They must think I can't hear them.

"That's not possible, eye color can't change. Unless you have color contacts" Donnie whispered.

"I'm serious bro. Something is wrong with Leo, my ninja vivbes are screaming it at me" Mikey whispered.

For once I wish he didn't have that. Maybe I'll have to convince them he's wrong and that I'm perfectly normal. Except for the sun. I met Raph in the kitchen.

"So why were your eyes red Leo" he asked.

'Did anyone not notice that' I thought.

"My eyes were blue like they always are" I said.

Raph again didn't believe me.

"What ever Leo. You can't hide secrets from us" said Raph.

"What secrets" I asked.

"The one you're hiding right now" said Raph.

I signed. I couldn't tell him. Not now. I might have to since he is pushing my buttons.

"I don't have time for this" I said.

I left the lair and went on patrol alone. Nothing was happening tonight. I stayed out until the sun rise. Once it was sunny I went back to the lair before I could burn up. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I really hope this whole being a vampire thing blows over or this is all a bad dream I can laugh about tomorrow. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.