Chapter 11

MIKEY POV:

We snuck into Shredder's lair. We snuck around till we found Daron in the lab. He was tired to a table that was on its side.

"LET ME GO" Daron yelled trying to break free.

"No, Shredder wants me to run test on you. Now shut up and let me work. Unlike you Shredder can actually mutate me" said Baxtor.

"If he doesn't want to mutate me THEN WHY AM I TIED TO THIS TABLE" Daron yelled.

"First off, that is not a table. Second, Shredder wants to know why you throw up during training and you have fainted on patrol 5 times this week" said Baxter.

"2 times, the other 2 I was too tired to answer the calls and messages and the other one my phone died. So I had to charge it" said Daron.

"Just let me work. And stop trying to bite me everytime I try to take blood from you" said Baxter.

"Stop trying to take blood from me" said Daron.

"We should help him" I said.

"Hold on, we can't just rush in. This is Shredder's lair. We don't know how many guards he has protecting them" said Leo.

"That man is making Baxten where a collar of mutagen" said Raph.

"And what do you think Shredder will do if we just swoop in and take Daron assuming there are no guards" said Leo.

"Well if there are no guards then it wont be a problem" said Raph.

"He's not wrong" said Donnie.

Suddenly a boy in a mask swooped down.

"Are we expecting anyone" I asked.

The man started to fight Baxtor. Surprisingly there was no guards. The man freed Daron.

"On second thought let's step in" said Leo.

"Finally" said Raph.

We all jumped down and started the fighting the guy. He was good at fighting. I ran up to Daron and helped him to his feet.

"You okay" I asked.

"Ya, thanks. However we should probably leave before the guards come" said Daron.

I started running to the exit with Daron.

"So who is the new guy" I asked.

"Wait I thought you knew him" said Daron.

"No, unless Casey got a new costume" I said.

We looked and saw the guy fighting my brothers. He vanished.

"Those horns on the helmet seem familair" said Daron.

We all looked around waiting for the guy to show up.

"Who the heck was that" asked Baxtor.

"You think we know" said Raph.

"Well he attacked me and freed Savanah" said Baxtor.

"Ugh, why can't you accept I'm a guy" Daron said annoyed.

The foot clan entered the room.

"Of course you would come to save your friend" said Shredder.

The man appeared behind Daron and grabbed him.

"Wait" yelled Leo.

I was about to attack but the man created a portal and ran threw it with Daron. We were all shocked.

"Who was that" asked fishface.

"We don't know actually" said Donnie.

"Find Savanah" said Shredder.

He started leaving.

"Wait that's it" I asked.

"What" asked Shredder as he turned to face us.

"You're just going to let us leave" asked Leo.

"I made a deal with very dangerous people. If anything happens to Savanah then the deal is off. So I need you to find her. Which sadly means you are all more useful to me alive then dead. So find your friend or I will show you no mercy" said Shredder.

He left the room and everyone except the footbots were confused. The footbots just left.

"Uh, now what" asked Raph.

"We find Daron" said Leo.

"Any idea who that guy could be" I asked.

"Maybe I can track where the portal led to" said Baxtor.