Chapter 15

DARON POV:

I signed.

"Don't worry, Jessica is the one in trouble" said soulmate.  

"I know but I used the poison" I said.

"If you didn't your friend would be gone because Jessica would of killed him" said soulmate.

I signed.

"I guess you're right" I said.

We walked in to the court room. I sat in my seat. Jessica entered and sat in her spot. She glared at me. I glared back. I hate this. I'm on trail for, everything and these people are transphobic so they pretend I'm female.

"Now, who would like to start" asked the judge.

"I will your honor" said Jessica.

"Okay, go ahead" said the judge.

Jessica walked up to the speaking table.

"Well, I was on patrol with Savanah when we saw this" said Jessica.

She held up a photo of Mikey.  I frowned as she gave me a evil smirk.

"Savanah said that they were 'friendly' but I didn't believe it because I saw the vamps talking to one with a blue mask" said Jessica.

"Miss Lemke, would you like to comment on that" asked the judge.

"Yes your honor" I said.

Jessica walked back to her spot. I stood at the speaking table.

"Well, Jessica was right. We were on patrol and we did see my friends but she left out a small detail" I said.

I glanced over at Jessica. She frowned and shook her head and then mouthed the words I'll kill you. I looked back at the judge.

"I said they were my friends but Jessica kidnapped him and"

"THAT'S A LIE" yelled Jessica standing up. 

"Miss Black wait your turn" said the judge.

Jessica sat down with her arms crossed.

"When we were running from the turtle with a purple mask I let myself be seen because they aren't on the hunting list and the blue one was the only vampire" I said.

After more arguements Jessica and I were sent to separate rooms to have our memory tested. 

DONNIE POV:

I continued walking home. I was tackled and felt a pain in my neck. I got up and pushed the person off me. I turned and saw what looked like a blood thirsty vampire. I grabbed my staff. The vampire had blood dripping from it's lips and on it's clothes.

'Gross' I thought.

The vampire whipped it's mouth. The vampire looked at me and smirked a evil smirk. We charged at each other. It kept dodging my attacks. The vampire tackled me again. I was hit harder this time. I took a few minutes to get back to sences. I tasted something weird. I was snapped back into reality and saw the vampire pour blood from it's arm into my mouth. I got up and get him off.

'I hope it wasn't enough to turn me' I thought.

A girl with black hair came and killed the vampire. She looked at me. I was half expecting a scream.

"You okay" she asked.

"Ya, who are you" I asked.

The girl took her mask off and I saw it was Karai. I was a bit surprised.

"I'm surprised you didn't recognize me" said the girl.

"Wait, you're a vampire hunter" I asked.

"Ya, the hunters have been a part of the foot clan for years" said Karai.

"Oh, wait why did you save me" I asked.

"I heard about you and how our brother Mikey was kidnapped by Jessica. She's in custody right now. Daron is at his house. I know it's weird staying with Shredder since I know the truth but he promised he won't hurt you guys" said Karai.

"And you trust him" I asked.

"Barely, but since I have some time I thought I would come and visit the lair for a few hours" said Karai.

"Cool, I was heading there anywhere. We can walk together" I said.

We left. I went to a alley to enter the sewer.

"Hey, turtle" said a voice.

We turned around and saw a shadowy figure.

"Take this" said the figure and dropped a book at my feet.

I picked it up. The figure was gone.

'Why did he give me a vampire book' I thought.