Chapter 4

LEO POV:

I woke up. It was probably night. I went to the dojo and did some training. After a few hours I went to the living room. I saw Raph and Daron talking in a corner. Mikey, April, Casey, and Donnie were playing video games. I sat on the couch.

"You think so" said Daron.

'How can I hear there conversation' I thought.

I signed. It doesn't really matter.

RAPH POV:

"Raph, private. NOW" said Daron as he entered the lair. He didn't look too happy. My brothers, April, and Casey were all surprised. Daron and I went a corner.

"Did you read the book" I asked.

"Ya, not only that the terms of service is missing" said Daron.

"Why would there be a terms of service in the book" I asked.

"I don't know but the book is about vampires" said Daron.

Leo finished training and sat on the couch.

"What if Leo is a vampire" I asked.

"You think so" asked Daron.

"How would he even become a vampire. He should start talking" I said crossing my arms.

"No, the book said if you tell some one you're a vampire they will either become a vampire or die" said Daron. I signed.

"Fine, we won't tell him that we know and don't tell any one else" I said.

"Deal" said Daron.

"Can you read more from the book" I asked.

"Ya, I'll also see if there's a cure or something" said Daron.

I noticed Leo walking up to us. I don't think Daron noticed.

"What you two talking about" asked Leo.

Daron jumped with a small yelp. Can he be any more obvious. He turned around and saw Leo. 

"Jumpy much" Leo joked.

"We were just talking about, virouses and ya. I also wouldn't have to jump if you didn't sneak up on us" said Daron.

Leo rolled his eyes.

"You know you could talk to Donnie about virouses" said Leo.

"What about me" asked Donnie from the couch.

"I know but he would probably go on and on and besides, I would probably forget most of it" said Daron.

DARON POV:

I needed a reason to leave. I could feel Leo staring into my soul. I got my phone.

"Hey, whats up" I said.

I waited pretending to listen.

"Okay I'll be there" I said.

I pretended to hang up.

"My sister needs me so I gotta go" I said.

"No you don't, she didn't even call" said Leo.

'Crap he knows' I thought.

I bolted for the exit. Leo grabbed my arm and stopped me at the exit.

"Are you okay, you never run like that from us" said Mikey.

"I'm fine. I just need to go meet my sister quick" I said.

Leo let go of my arm and I walked out.

LEO POV:

I hope he didn't read the book. I know that I'm a vampire but I'm not ready to tell people. Even if I was it's not like they would believe me. I signed. I'll tell them next week. But hopefully they won't be afraid of me. I'm not telling sensi cause I don't think he will understand. I went topside. This time I made sure I was alone. I walked around the town. I found a person. Something inside me snapped again. I pulled the man into a alley and bit his neck. I remember reading from the book that if you are bit by a vampire than you can't become one unless you drink their blood. I don't remember drinking a vampires blood the night I was attacked. However I did forget that whole event.