Chapter 13

DONNIE POV:

"You don't have to" said Sensi.

"How long have you been standing there" I asked.

"Long enough" said Sensi.

Raph and I explained everything that happened. I was expecting him to be more angry but instead he just listened and understood. There still is no training till Leo and Mikey wake up. Raph fell asleep on the couch since Splinter won't let us outside during the day. I worked in my lab. April and Casey came. 

DARON POV:

I have been here for like a day now. Roughly. Turns out I have type 1 diabetes which explains everything. I have been catching up with my boyfriend though. Yes, it was him that saved me. There was a knock on the window. I got up and opened the window to see the turtles.

"How did you find me" I asked.

"By tracking your tphone" said Donnie.

"Oh ya, I forgot I had that" I said.

"What are you doing here anyway" asked Raph.

"Well" I started.

"Hey, they were out of almond milk so I just got chocolate almond milk" said my boyfriend as he entered the room.

He was a bit surprised and the turtles froze.

"Anyway you four remember the guy who you fought. Meet my boyfriend" I said.

I sat back down on the bed.

"So he does exist" said Raph.

"You thought I lied about having a boyfriend" I said.

"We never met him before" said Mikey.

"You also never met my dog or family" I said.

"Fair point, but why are you here then if your boyfriend saved you from Shredder. A hospital isn't exactly hiding" said Leo.

"Well, truth is I'm a alien and this hospital is run by aliens. My father works here. Alien father not Lemke dad. I'm adopted" I said.

"Wait you were a alien this whole time and didn't tell us" said Leo.

"I told you about my super powers and I didn't want you to see me like the krang" I said.

I crossed my arms.

"Plus aliens have had a bit of a history of not being accepted. It even led to the almost extinction of the frost aliens but they hid their genes" said my boyfriend.

"Okay, and what about the people Shredder made a deal with" said Donnie.

"My alien father. The aliens don't help the foot clan only make sure nothing happens to me and that aliens stay hidden" I said.

"And how long do you have to stay here" asked Raph.

"A couple days. The Lemkes were informed that I was found unconscious and now have type 1 diabetes so I'll probably hear a earload from all that" I said.

"What about the portal thingy" asked Mikey.

My boyfriend grabbed his tempad and held it up for the turtles to see.

"It creates portals to different locations. Aliens use it for traveling across planets" said my boyfriend.

The turtles stayed for a bit and seemed to be okay with my boyfriend. Of course Raph wants a rematch and is convinced he can beat him. After the turtles left I hung out with my boyfriend and then went to sleep.

LEO POV:

We unfortunately had to let shredder know and he wanted to see for himself so he went to the hospital and made sure. He didn't like Daron's boyfriend but I'm not sure Shredder likes anything. Except himself of course. After that whole thing we went back to the lair and trained for a bit till we ordered pizza. To be honest I feel like taking a day off tomorrow. I'll still train it's just there has been a lot with the vampires and now aliens. I just want one day to do nothing and have a break from all this.