Chapter 12

DARON POV:

We went threw the portal and were now in a another building. The portal was gone and the man put me down. I tried to run but he stopped me. I stomped on his foot causing him to let go and turned around to kick him in between the legs. The man yelped and fell to the knees. I probably won't last long though since I honestly feel terrible.

"That's not how you are suppose to treat your boyfriend" said the man.

I was confused.

"What" I asked.

The man stood up and took his helmet off.

"Oh my God. You're" I started.

LEO POV:

We started working with the foot clan to try and find Daron. Surprisingly Baxtor and Donnie are getting along. For now. I stood in the corner with Raph and Mikey.

"I don't like this" said Raph.

"None of us do" I said.

"Then why are we still here. We shouldn't be working with them" said Raph.

"Ya, how do we know Shredder won't attack us at any minute" Mikey said.

I signed annoyed.

"We don't but" I started.

"If we don't then we shouldn't even be here. Let's go back to the lair and Donnie will be able to find him using the tech in his lab" said Raph.

I looked at my Tphone.

"Okay fine. We will go back to the lair for now since it's getting late anyway and I don't feel like explaining this to Splinter" I said.

"Sounds good" said Mikey.

I walked up to Donnie.

"Let's finish this tomorrow. It's time we go home now anyway unless you want to explain all this to Splinter" I said.

"Okay, I doubt they will find Daron anyway" said Donnie.

We left Shredders lair and made sure that we weren't being followed. When we got there Mikey got his own book from the vamps. It's almost as if they are known for books instead of being vampires. Donnie and Raph went to bed. I just hung out in my room till morning. I can't think of who that guy would be. We don't know anyone besides Casey and April but there is no way they would fight us like that. Unless it's mind control but even then Casey doesn't have much training. When morning finally came Mikey made breakfast for Raph and Donnie. I just went to bed. It's been a long night and I honestly need some sleep if I'm going to have to put up with more of the foot clan tomorrow.

RAPH POV:

I woke up and found Mikey in the kitchen.

"Morning" said Mikey.

"Ya, good morning" I said.

I guess he can still make breakfast. Mikey made pancakes with bacon. While Donnie and I ate Mikey went to bed. After breakfast Donnie and I went to train. I hate how now I only have Donnie to train with because I'm better than him and Mikey. Leo is the only one I have a challenge with.

"Where are Leonardo and Michelangelo" asked Splinter.

Donnie and I looked at each other.

"They're.........sick" I said.

Sensi didn't believe me.

"They were fine last night" said Sensi.

Donnie and I didn't respond. Sensi signed.

"You four must train together. No training till your brothers are up" said Sensi.

He walked back to his room.

"We got to tell him" Donnie whispered.

"No way, You think he'll believe they're vampires" I whispered angrily.

"What are we suppose to tell him" Donnie whispered.

I frowned at him.

"We are not telling Splinter that Leo and Mikey are vampires" I whispered.

"You don't have two" said Sensi.

Donnie and I froze.