Chapter 14

LEO POV:

I instead took a few days off. Everything seems to have gone back to normal even though it isn't. We have visited Daron and his boyfriend. Who was now getting a tour of the lair. Since he is dating Daron it makes sense that he will spend time here.

"This is the kitchen. As you can imagine I cook pizza and other dishes here" said Mikey.

"I still want to know where you got the algae and worms from" said Raph.

"I'll tell you later" said Mikey a little nervous.

There was a silence.

"Anyway that sums up the tour. How about we have pizza. Only I don't have the ingredients to make it so we have to order some" said Mikey.

Everyone was eating so we ordered a few pizzas and a cheese for Daron and his boyfriend. We had to order from a different place though because if Daron's allergies to thyme. Some places use it as a spice and others don't.

So I imagine since it's a common spice not only for pizza but pasta, burgers, soup, etc it's a bit of a nightmare to eat out anywhere. Mikey and I went to get the pizza.

"You seem happy" I said.

"Yep, for now things seem to be normal for once" said Mikey.

"Ya, it's nice to try to have a regular day. But we haven't fought anyone in a while" I said.

"Honestly I don't miss the Krang. I hate those brain things" said Mikey.

Mikey and I got the pizza from the location. We paid after making sure everything was here. We went back to the lair and found everyone training.

"Pizza is here" I said.

"Finally, I almost beat eveeyone" said Raph.

"To be fair I did mess up on the hand stand. That is the main reason I failed" said Daron.

RAPH POV:

The next morning I woke up to Mikey making breakfast again. Honestly if Mikey for whatever reason didn't cook we would have another breakfast disaster like the time he had that shell acne. It was bad. Donnie woke up and got some breakfast. Today Mikey made breakfast pizza. Breakfast pizza I shouldn't have to explain is different from regular pizza. It's more of a scrambled eggs and cheese on pizza crust.

Apparently you can put anything on pizza crust. Daron once even found a mac and cheese pizza and the two of them that that. It was okay. Definitely not my favorite. After breakfast I sat and read a comic book. Donnie was in his lab. April and Casey came down later.

"Where's Daron" I asked.

"He said he had to go to some vampire hunter court or something" said April.

"What is that anyway" asked Casey.

April shrugged. April went to train and Casey watch a hockey game.

DONNIE POV:

Leo and Mikey woke up. We all went to the dojo and trained for a couple hours. After training we ordered pizza. Leo didn't eat. After eating we did a small patrol. I found some flowers and put them in a Boca. I was the last one on portal. April was at her apartment. I decided to finally ask her out. I know Casey isn't dating her. My plan was to ask her out and then we would go on a date. I smiled as I jumped from roof to roof to get to April's. I made it to the fire escape. I was about to knock on the glass door. I signed. There's no way she would go out with me. I dropped the flowers and walked home sadly.