Chapter 3

RAPH POV:

I found Leo talking to some man. He gave Leo a book. 

"What is he doing" I asked. 

When the man was gone Leo turned to walk away. I jumped in front of him. 

"RAPH, I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT THE LAIR BY NOW" Leo yelled. 

"I would be IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE" I yelled. 

Leo signed. 

"Fine, but don't tell anyone about what is going to happen" said Leo. 

He didn't look to happy about it. 

"So, does the book explain it or is it not important" I asked. 

Leo widened his eyes and hid the book behind him. 

"It's for Daron, I have to drop it off at his place" said Leo with a fake laugh. 

I gave him my I don't believe you look. Leo signed. 

"Okay fine, I'll explain later but I can't take this home cause Mikey will find it in my room and show it to every one" said Leo. 

"What is it anyway, it doesn't look like space heroes" I said. 

Leo did his annoyed face. 

"Let's just drop it off at Daron's" said Leo.

DARON POV:

I was playing wipe out with my sister when my phone ringed. 

"I got it" I said. 

I picked up my t-phone. It was from Leo. Why would he being calling me right now? 

"Hello" I said. 

"Hey J, can I drop something off at your place" asked Leo. 

"Why" I asked. 

"Cause if Mikey finds it he will freak out" said Leo. 

I signed. 

"Okay but my sister is home" I said. 

"Why does it matter that I'm here" asked my sister. 

"No reason" I said. 

I went to my room and waited for Leo. He came with the book. Raph was here two. 

"I don't see why you couldn't just hide it on your room for now" I said. 

"It's just a random book. Where can I hide this in your room" asked Leo. 

I thought for a bit. 

"The closet. I could hide a person in there and my family would never know" I said. 

They both looked at me questioningly. 

"Figure of speech" I said. 

Leo put the book in my closet. Leo left. 

"Hey, can you read it and tell me what it's about tomorrow" asked Raph. 

"Do you have to ask" I smiled. 

Raph left. I took the book out and started reading it. 

CHAPTER 1, Welcome new blood

This book will teach you all about vampires and how to hide your secret. First off if some one finds out you're a vampire they will either die or become a vampire. I slammed the book closed. 'NOPE. NOT HAPPENING. This is just a prank" I thought. I opened the book again and found a terms of service in the cover. I skipped to the bottom. It said I ___________ agree to the terms of service. (If you don't agree you will die) I slammed the book closed again. I put it back in my closet. I am never going to look at Leo the same.

LEO POV: 

I waited till everyone was asleep. I snuck off out to get the book from Daron's house. I entered and found him sleeping. I got the book. I opened it. Terms of service. This book can take a while to read. I went to the roof and started reading. I signed the terms of service. I read until morning. I put the book back in the closet and went to the lair. No one was up so I went to bed. Later I had to train. I lied saying I was sick. I hope they don't think I'm lying.