Chapter 5

DARON POV:

I was walking around town. I know Leo can't be a vampire. Part of me says he is, the other part says he isn't. I signed. I saw Leo pull someone into a corner. I walked closer. Leo bit their neck. I gasped in horror.

'HE'S A VAMPIRE. A REAL VAMPIRE' I screamed in my head.

I hid behind the wall. I looked back and saw Leo finished. I could tell the person was alive but not awake any more. Leo was looking at me. I was frozen. Every part of me said to run as fast as I can.

"Daron" said Leo putting a hand out to me.

I stepped back and bolted.

"Daron" yelled Leo chasing me.

I ran and hid in a alley. I closed my eyes. The only reason I didn't believe Leo was a vampire is because I'm a vampire hunter. Perfect start to a romance right? Wrong, I already have a boyfriend. I was put over someones shoulder and carried. I opened my eyes and saw the back of Leo's shell. This can not be okay. I signed. Leo put me down and sat me on top of a trash can. He stood in front of me.

"You really need to wash your face" I said.

"I will, just promise you won't tell" said Leo.

"You really think they will believe you're a vampire" I asked.

"Mikey and Donnie will" said Leo.

I signed.

"Fine I won't tell any one, but you have got to keep it under control" I said.

"Okay, and no more talking to Raph about this" said Leo.

"Okay" I said.

I got off the trash can and went home. I crawled into bed and hugged my stuff turtle that Mikey found. In short he found it in the sewers and gave it to me when we became friends. I felt like I made a deal with my doom. Probably because of what I read in the book.

'But it's not like Leo would turn us. Right?' I thought.

I went to sleep.

RAPH POV:

I woke and found Leo asleep on the couch, Mikey making breakfast, and Donnie was in the lab.

"So what you making Mikey" I asked.

"Breakfast pizza" said Mikey.

After breakfast Donnie, Mikey, and I went to the dojo to train. After we trained we sat and watch crognard. Leo was still asleep on the couch. Later April and Casey came.

"Where is Daron" asked April.

"I'll go find him" I said.

I left and went to Daron's apartment. Not there. I found him at a park. Honestly I expected he would be with his boyfriend. We never met him so it's the whole is he real but also we don't meet many humans so I'm not surprised.

"Where have you been" I asked.

"I have a job" said Daron crossing his arms.

"Which is" I asked.

Daron started to speak but didn't.

"You don't have one do you" I asked.

"No" said Daron.

"Come on let's go to the lair" I said.

I lifted the man whole cover.

"Is Leo awake" asked Daron nervously.

"Does it matter" I asked.

"Not really" said Daron.

"Do you like him" I asked mockingly.

"Ha ha very funny. And no, it's just I accidently broke his space hero action figure" Daron said putting his hands on his hips.

"Don't worry, Mikey broke it long before we met you" I said.

Daron froze.

"Oh, but I also have a date tonight" said Daron.

I crossed my arms.

Daron showed me the text on his cellphone. Guess he does exist. But they do have a date tonight. Is that a picture of him drinking blood? And why is that the worst of what I've seen in here? I gave Daron his cellphone back.

"Leo asleep on the couch and why does it matter" I said.

"I watched the new space hero episode with out him. We had a 'chat' about it" said Daron.

We went to the lair. Leo was still asleep. I have no idea why Daron would be avoiding him. Also space hero's. Leo is up all night to watch the new episodes. Daron knows this. I think the "chat" has to do with the vampires. But i dont wamt to say anuthing sense Daron has panic attacks. He trained for a little bit. When it got dark Daron started to leave.