Chapter 8

LEO POV:

"What do you mean Mikey was kidnapped" I asked.

"We were walking to get the pizza and Mikey was taken by a shadowy figure" said Donnie.

"The shredder" asked Raph.

"No, I tracked Mikey's t-phone and look" said Donnie showing us the location.

"Let's get our brother back" I said.

We headed to the location. We found Mikey on the roof of a apartment building. He was still alive but unconscious. I looked around for evil people. No one is here but us. It was almost like they kidnapped him and then left him here.

"Let's get him back to the lab" I said.

"Leo, we have a problem" said Donnie handing me a note from Mikey's hand.

I opened it and started reading. It said Leonardo, you have till midnight to turn Michelangelo into a vampire. If not he will die due to the poison in his blood. I signed. I didn't want to turn him. We brought Mikey to Don's lab. We set him on the table.

"So how do we wake him up" asked Raph.

"He's been poisoned" said Donnie.

"Can you make a cure" asked Raph.

Donnie looked at his t-phone.

"We only have a hour till midnight. *looks at me* Leo you have to turn him" said Donnie.

"WHAT, NO I CAN'T" I said.

"If you don't he dies" said Donnie.

"Do it. He's still our brother even if....he has to be a vampire" said Raph.

I signed and put my hands on my head. I've never turned anyone before. What if I fail?

'Okay remember what the book said' I thought.

Raph left. I know vampires aren't his thing. I looked at my t-phone to see the time. 5 MINUTES LEFT! I signed.

'Sorry Mikey' I thought.

I bit his arm. I drinked some of his blood. When I finished I cut my hand and made Mikey drink the blood. When it was all finished Donnie wrapped my hand and Mikey's arm in a band aid. All we could do now was wait.

MIKEY POV:

I felt a pain in my arm. My arm had a band aid on it. There was also a weird taste in my mouth. I opened my eyes. I was in my room on my bed. I sat up. I grabbed my stuffed bear and went to the living room. April, Daron, and Casey were in there. I sat on the couch. My brothers came in from training.

"Mikey, you're up" said Leo.

"Ugh, I feel weird dudes. I think it was that pizza" I said.

My brothers huddled up. I couldn't hear what they were saying. I saw them nod. They broke up the huddle and looked at me.

"Uh Mikey, it wasn't the pizza" said Donnie nervously.

"Then what is it" I asked.

"We kinda had to turn you....into...a vampire" said Leo with a fake smile.

I gasped.

"WHAT, WHY" I yelled angrily.

"You were poisoned and it was either that or have you die" said Leo.

"I'm still a monster" I yelled.

Daron looked a little sad. I ran to my room and locked the door. I looked in my mirror and saw my eyes turn red with fangs. I covered my mouth in fear.

"Mikey open up" yelled Leo banging on my door.

"No way. I'm a monster" I said.

I sat on my bed.

"Mikey, you're not the only vampire" Daron yelled.

"What are you talking about" I asked.

"Leo's one two" said Daron.

"Is that true" I yelled.

"Yes now please let me in" said Leo.

I thought for a while.

"Fine" I said.

"Okay, can you give us some alone time so Mikey doesn't go crazy" asked Leo.

"Sure" said Daron.

Once every one was gone I let Leo in.