|3|

" Odelia and Loki sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" Thor sang teasingly as he ran around me in circles.

"  Thor,stop it!" I yelled causing him the burst in laughter.

" I'm only speaking the truth Loki. Your gonna kiss her in a tree." Thor said nonchalantly as he sat near me.

" It was more like behind a waterfall" I mumbled quietly to myself.

" You say what Loki? I didn't quite catch that" Thor stated with a smirk plastered on his face.

" Why would you? I mean you failed to catch yourself from falling" a sweet voice chimed in. Thor and I looked up to see Odelia  leaning in the doorway in a red long sleeve dress and a black cape around her.

" Very funny Odelia. How about we put that up to the test in a duel?" Thor suggested as he got up into his stance holding a fake sword in his hand.

" Come and join us" I encouraged hesitantly due to our last encounter with each other.My cheeks instantly turned red as she flashes us her perfect smile.

" As pleasant as that sounds, I can not. I came to say goodbye." Odelia informed regretfully as her eyes fell to the floor. My heart stopped.

" Why? Where are you going? You just came back here" I asked pleadingly.

" I came back to say goodbye" Odelia said as she looked at us with her teary hazel eyes.

" For how long?" I asked as I bit my lip nervously.

" I won't be back for a long time" Odelia stated sadly.

" Why?" Thor asked.

" My parents plan on traveling the other realms like before due to my fathers position,but I must stay. I will be learning to be a proper lady" Odelia explained.

" I don't want you the change Odelia" I confessed as my eyes burned with tears.

" Loki, change is good. Change is what makes us who we are. Change will be not only the making of me, but of you and Thor" Odelia explained with watery eyes.

" Lady Odelia, your parents and the King await for your presence in the throne room; along with the young princes" an armored guard informed.

" Well be down in a minute" Odelia assured him a with a small smile. The guard bowed and then left us in silence.

We walked all together through the halls that will forever hold our childhood memories. We were silent as we walked. There wasn't much to say at this point. I felt the need to say something, but nothing came to mind. I can't believe she's leaving. We entered the throne room with guards in each corner and the King with Odelia's parents in the center. They were all engrossed in a deep conversation, most likely about trade and the realms.

" Ah, Odelia, your here. Now say goodbye to the princes." Her mother ordered. The woman was much older than one would think with her earth brown hair wrapped into a bun and sea blue eyes. She was an elegant and respected woman, as they all should be. Odelia nodded her head as she obeyed her mother.

" Goodbye Thor and Loki. I will miss our many adventures and duels we have had over the years. I have no doubt in my heart that we will meet again" Odelia said in sadness as she engulfed Thor in a hug. She looked at me in my dark brown eyes and hugged me. I felt as if I should kiss her or in a way make her feel better. I just hate seeing her in despair.

" Goodbye Odelia" I said quietly.

" Goodbye Loki...and Thor" Odelia said with a weak smile as a tear fell from he sparkling eyes. She quickly wiped it away in attempt to protect her tough appearance. I felt a pain in my heart at the sight of her. She was beautiful in every way.

" Farewell my young princes and my king. It will be sometime before you see us again" Odelia's father stated with a weak smile as he held on to his wife's hand. He had blonde wavy hair and bright green eyes. He was a gentleman and a leader, a general if you will.

" Goodbye" was all Odin said as he planted himself in between me and Thor.

We watched as they rode of in their hover craft. I watched as the one I loved slipped away from my hands. Love. What do I know about love?  I was hardly twelve.

" What will we do know father?" Thor asked curiously

" What will we do know father?" Thor asked curiously. Odin grasped both of our hands and lead us through the castle.

"We must prepare" Odin responded plainly.

" For what?" Thor questioned.

" Prepare for the day you become King"

Many years later.....