|14|

Odelia POV

I was the happiest I've ever been as I laid in his plush bed. We had shared an intimate and heated moment together that I would never forget. We finally shared a kiss that I had so yearned for. Nothing had interrupted that moment, that precious and unforgettable moment. I turned around to see the space next to me empty. I looked up to see Loki standing on his  balcony staring out into the quiet Asgard. I walked  in my satin gown towards Loki, using the bright moonlight to guide me.

" My love what is ever the matter?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his shirtless chest

" Nothing" Loki stated as he kissed my cheek.

" Your lying to me" I stated as I looked at his green eyes. He sighed in defeat as he rubbed his eyes.

" I'm not who you think I am" he confessed.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

" I'm...different" he explained vaguely.

" We all are. That's one of the reason why I love you" I said with a smile.

" That's not what I meant" Loki corrected as he looked at me with pain in his eyes.

" Then tell me. I can't stand to see you in such pain" I demanded softly as I looked into his eyes pleadingly.

" I...I'm not of this realm. I am a Frost giant. A cold, distant, heartless, and violent frost giant" Loki stated in disgust. I was shocked.

Where on Asgard could he have gotten this information from?

" I don't understand"

" Odin changed me when I was a baby and took me in as his son. I never knew until now. You shouldn't waste your time with me. I'm just a reject, a mistake, a monster." Loki stated as he looked back out into Asgard.

" You are none of those things. You are Loki, the man I love, and there is nothing that will ever make me stop loving you. Not even Odin can make me stop loving you. I will be no trophy and wife of Thor's to try and save his dignity and pride."  I reassured him with a gentle smile.

" I love you, Odelia" Loki confessed as he grabbed both of my hands.

" And I love you,Loki" I said before we locked our lips together.