|27|

Odelia/ Lily POV

" Thank you so much for your help" I thanked as I examined Tom and Chris's hard work. The wall was now colorful and full of life.

" It was nothing. I would be happy to help you again anytime" Tom said with a charming smile as he put back on his suit coat.

" I'm glad"

" So, drinks?" Chris asked.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Tom asked as she scratched the back of his neck nervously.

" It's a great idea" Thor assured.

" I don't think it is" Tom argued.

" Well I'm sorry I'm the only one who can hold down his liquor" Thor snapped. I felt the tension between the two brothers. Boys will be boys.

"Fine. Drinks it is" Tom announced.

" Sounds great" I agreed.

***

" More my good man!" Thor shouted as he slammed his glass back on the counter. He's been like this for hours.

" This is why I didn't think drinks were a good idea" Tom clarified as he took a sip of his.

"At least he's enjoying himself" I stated.

"Too much fun" Tom said as he glared at his brother. He was chanting and shouting with other men.

" There's no such thing as too much fun"

" He's drunk. He's like yeah!!! Whoo!!" Tom shouted as he tried to imitate Thor. I laughed hysterically at his impression.

 I laughed hysterically at his impression

" You're not far off" I commented.

" I thought I was pretty spot on" Tom declared as we made eye contact. Those eyes...it made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. A buzz interrupted our stare.

" Sorry, it's a business call. I'll be right back." Tom assured me as he ran to a quiet place. I loved the way he made me feel. It was incredible.

" Hey Chris, it seems all your friends have left you" I said as I sat next to Chris.

" Not really Odelia, I still have you" Thor answered as he chugged down his toxic drink.

" It's Lily" I corrected kindly.

The crazy things people say when their drunk.

"No, no, no, no, you just think your Lily" Chris stated as his words started to slur.

"Why is that?" I asked intriguingly.

" Because you were suppose to be dead but your not. Now Loki and I are trying to help you regain your memory. It's been a delightful journey so far. I can't wait for you and Loki to get back together" Thor explained.

I felt this sense of fear rise inside me.

" Who's Loki?"

" My brother over there" Chris said as he pointed to Tom who was walking towards us.

" No, this can't be true" I said to myself as I felt my heart race and fear consume me.

" It is" Thor sang.

" Lily?" Tom questioned in concern as he approached me.

" Stay away from me!" I demanded before I ran out of the bar and didn't look back.

Loki/ Tom POV

" What happened?" I asked Thor who still insisted on drinking.

" She didn't like the truth. I don't think she remembers anything"

" What did you tell her?" I asked in anger.

"  That she was suppose to be death, but she not. Oh, and that you two are together" Thor said happily.

" Great, just great. Now she's terrified of me." I stated as I started  to lose hope once again.

"At least I didn't tell her about What you did in Asgard or New York"

" You might as well have." I said as I slouched in one of the stools.

" Who called?"

" Tony, he says there's no cure. We can't get her memory back"