|20|

Odelia POV

I was in Midgard once again. I breathe in the fresh air and felt relaxed at last. Though I still haven't been able to get a good nights sleep, I was still excited for what was to come. I followed Thor into this tall and peculiar building. I held up my dress up as I walked up the stairs.

We entered a room where a tall man walked in with a red cape stood as he stared out into New York

" Mr. Strange is it?" Thor asked.

" Doctor Strange" the man said as he turned to look at us. He wasn't bad looking. He had a very defined and sharp face structure that paired nicely with his facial hair. His brown hair was slicked back with streaks of grey on the sides. I noticed his brightly colored eyes were not only enchanting, but were staring back at me. I felt his intense stair burning through me so I looked away in embarrassment.

" And you are?" Doctor strange asked.

" I'm Thor and this is my close friend, Odelia" Thor announced as I made eye contact with Doctor strange's amazing eyes again. 

" A pleasure to meet you" Doctor strange said with a warm smile as he lightly kissed my hand. I felt heat instantly rush to my face.

" Likewise" I said as I felt instantly uncomfortable by his adoring stare and charming actions.

" Well were here for a reason" Thor stated as he noticed my discomfort.

" Oh yes, please come sit. Would you like some tea?" He asked as we took our seats on the plush coaches.

" No thank you" I stated politely.

" I have something else in mind" Thor stated as he held a huge glass of beer in his hand.

" Beer?" I questioned.

" Yes. What else would I drink?" Thor asked as he gulped down the brown liquid.

" So, I believe it is you who, is in need of a place to stay here on Earth, or Midgard" Doctor Strange explained.

" Yes" I responded.

" Well it is my job to keep track of who's coming and going through the realms. So how long do you plan to stay here?" He asked.

" Year at most"

" If you don't mind me asking, why are you staying here so long?" He asked curiously.

" I have my reasons" I stated.

" And I have my suspicions on not letting you stay." He snapped back with a cocky smile.

" In that case I'll let you in on a little secret. I don't need permission from you or any man to stay here. I never did, and I never will. Just stay out of my way and I won't be any trouble to you,unless you ask for it" I spat in defense as I started to loose my patience.