|12|

Loki POV

I walked hastily through the palace as excitement and adrenaline ran through me.

I was gonna tell her, tonight. I'm going to tell about everything: my feelings, my struggle with Thor, and Odin. All of it. She was going to know. And if all doesn't end well, at least I can say I tried.

I almost made it my destination when a feeling struck my being causing me to stop. I felt something pull me to something unknown, but not alien to me. I let the feeing guide me through halls that I've never dared to explore. I stopped at the sight of a glowing blue casket.

 I stopped at the sight of a glowing blue casket

It called on me. It was calling me. I had to pick it up. Once I did, this satisfying chill took over me, striking me with undeniable power.

"Stop" I heard a familiar voice command. I slowly sat the casket down.

" What am I?" I asked in confusion.

"You are my son. What else would you be?" Odin said hesitantly.

" I know your lying" I snarled as I finally turned to face Odin. He was silent.

" Tell me" I demanded as my hand started to ball up into a fist.

" I found you in Jotunheim. You were a just a baby all alone with no one to care for you. So I took you as one of my own" Odin finally explained.

"Why!?!" I asked in a mixture of agony, anger, and confusion

" You were just an innocent baby" Odin explained once more as disbelief washed over me. I shook my head in denial.

" This can't be" I said aloud as I stared at the ground.

" My son..." Odin called out as he attempted to touch my shoulder.

" Don't touch me!" I snapped in disgust as I backed up against the wall.  Odin looked at me with pain in his eye. I shook my head before I ran off to my chambers.