|11|

Loki POV

" You aren't thinking straight" I encouraged Thor as anger consumed his being once more.

" Yes I am. If you have a problem with what I'm gonna do then you can leave. I'll have Sif, Volstagg, Hogun, and Frandal." Thor announced as he paced back and forth.

" Thor announced as he paced back and forth

" Thor I'm not quite sure about this." Frandal stated nervously.

" Enough! If your too scared to stand up the the Frost giants like real warriors, then you don't deserve to fight next to your future king!" Thor yelled making us all jump.

" Thor" a voiced called out grabbing our attention. It was Odelia.

Odelia POV

" Are you mad?" I asked in complete shock.

" Odelia, you don't understand" Thor said in his defense.

"That may be true, but I do know that this is insanity." I stated firmly as I walked closer to him.

" That's what I tried to tell him" Frandal stated with a sighed.

" Shut up!!" Thor yelled in anger.

" No Thor you shut up- I snapped at him making him step back in shock-You act out of anger, which will eventually be your downfall if you don't control it. Just think if you did go and confront the Frost giants. Just think the havoc you would have caused, the war you would have caused. Just because of your anger. If you keep this up no one will ever follow you as king!" I ranted as anger started to take over me. It was quiet as everyone looked at Thor and I. I started to cool down from my built up anger of Thor, and of Odin trying to give me off to Thor as some trophy and a mother; to guide him. I can't. I don't love him. I love another.

Loki POV

She surprised me. Somebody finally told Thor off, but Odins words still echoed in my head. He was right after all.

" Excuse me" Odelia stated as she walked passed Thor and they others as they all stood in shock still. I did what I only could; chased after her.

" Odelia!" I called out causing her to stop in her tracks.

" Loki" she said as she turned around to face me as her angered expression softened.

"Now that we're alone, I have something I've been meaning to tell you." I stated nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck.

" Yes?" She asked eagerly.

" It's about our last encounter with each other" I started, but was stopped by the stubborn guard.

" Prince Loki Odin wishes to see you" the guard announced.

Odelia POV

Not again. Why is always when we try to have a moment? Is the universe trying to tell us something? Are we not meant to be?

" I'll be right there" Loki assured the guard making him leave.

" As always" I stated with a sigh.

" This is not over. Meet me in my chambers at 9:00. We have much to discuss" Loki stated as he grabbed my hand and gave it a quick kiss before he left. I blushed at his sudden gesture.

Everything will change. Everything has changed. Change is good. Change is the making of us; good and bad.