|26|

I reminisced my times with her from a child and until now.

Who knew we would end up like this? Or that she would end up like this? I have no idea what could've possibly happened. I grabbed the rose that she left in my pocket so long ago before she left. How heartbroken I was. I was one sad soul.
I suddenly remembered something and ran out to call Thor who was getting drunk in my kitchen.

How lovely.

" Thor! I remembered something!" I exclaimed as I approached Thor who took a swig of whatever was in his hand. He was surrounded by bottles that I don't remember having in my house.

" I didn't have that here did I?" I asked in confusion.

"Of course not, I brought it. A warrior cannot be without a good drink" Thor stared with a smirk.

" Right, well, remember when Odelia suddenly fell ill before your coronation?"

" Yes"

" She had this rose in her hand. And she told me she was in the gardens before she passed out."

" So you believe the rose caused her illness?" Thor questioned unconvinced.

"I do, but will have to take it to Tony to make sure" I explained as my phone on the kitchen counter started to ring, but Thor answered it.

" Hello this is his brother" he said causally.

" Who is it?" I asked.

" Oh, he is here, but I'm sure you would rather talk to the better looking brother" Thor said aloud.

"Odelia! Thor give it to me!" I demanded as I reached for my phone. Thor resisted as he ran around the kitchen and outside.

"See you there" Thor said as he hung up the phone once I caught him. I leaned on my knees and panted.

" Brother I think it would be in your best interest if you work out more" Thor suggested as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I glared at his smirking face.

" Shut up. What did she say?"

" Oh, well she said that she needed help with something at the school and was wondering if you would help, and of course I said yes. Then afterwards we are to go out for a drink" Thor explained as he passed me my phone.

"Haven't you drank enough?"

" Have we not lived under the same roof for like ever?" Thor retorted sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

" Well, clean yourself up before we leave. I would hate for her to see you like....that" I said in disgust as I started to walk back inside.

" What's wrong with what I'm wearing? I look dashing"

***

" Ever watch the wizard of oz?" Tony asked.

" Why and when would I ever?" I asked sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. A stupid question.

" Just checking" he clarified.

" What about this...Wizard of Oz?" Thor asked curiously.

" In the movie there is this field of poppies which puts Dorthy in this death like sleep."

" Who's Dorothy?" Thor asked.

" It's some girl in the movie. Anyway, I believe that's what happened to Odelia after she came in contact with the flower, but she didn't sleep for long. I discovered a weird acid in the thrones that reacts with the substance in the flower. It was able to stabilize the acid, but it still remained in her bloodstream. Whatever it was didn't effect her"