|13|

Loki POV

Lies. They were all lies. My whole life is a lie. I can't believe no one told me until now. Maybe it was for the best, but I will never forgive Odin. After all, he's trying to give off my one true love.

Odelia POV

I arrived at his chambers to only be held back by my doubt.

This is a bad idea. He doesn't love me. Does he? I mean we almost kissed, but that can mean anything. I hope he does love me because I love him. Though, there are those who have other plans for us. But nothing can stop love, right?

I was about to knock on his door when I decided I was going to go back to my room. So I turned around and started to take my leave.

" Odelia" a deep voice called out. I turned around to see Loki. My heart instantly fluttered at the sight of him.

Loki POV

" Loki" she said with a warm smile making me smile.

" Please come in" I urged as I opened my door for her. She timidly entered my spacious room. It was a room made for a prince with its luxuries. Odelia looked around my room, examining my decor.

" I do believe there some things we must discuss"  I stated as I cleared my throat. Odelia traced the pattern of the wallpaper with her delicate fingers.

" And that is..." Odelia inquired as she faced me, her hazel eyes staring straight through to my soul. We were only inches apart. Oh, how this closeness was killing me. I so badly wanted to fill the gap.

" Yes, well...the moment we had shared before the disruptions from the Frost giants and what not. I believe some explanations are in order" I started off as I could feel my heart beating faster. I saw a glimmer in her eyes that made me feel some type of way.

" Just shut up and kiss me" she whispered as we slowly leaned into each other; melting into each other's touch. I've never felt so alive. We moved in sync as she ran her finger through my hair and I caressed her faced. I could feel sparks and hear the fire works that were set off by our passionate touch. My lips traveled down to her neck, and back up to her luscious lips. I forgot how sweet they had tasted from when I was younger. I guess I didn't pay much attention, or I didn't appreciate it as much. I was a young boy in love, but now I'm a man who knows much better.