|6|

" Father" I called out as I entered the vibrant garden. It was full of colorful flowers that beholded magnificent scents. My father, Odin, was staring out into Asgard with his hands behind his back.

" Father, you wished to speak to me?" I stated as I walked up beside him. Odin looked at me from the corner of his eye and then back to Asgard.

" Loki, I presume you have meet our unexpected guess" Odin inquired.

" Odelia" I said aloud causing a foolish smile to spread across my face.

" And you know why she is here?"

" For Thor's ceremony" I stated as I felt something bad coming.

" Someday I will not be here and it will be left to you and Thor to uphold my legacy. As tempered as Thor can be, I believe a strong and beautiful woman can lead him into the right direction." Odin explained as I felt my heart drop and my joyous spirit fade.

" Odelia, you want Thor to wed Odelia" I said aloud as I felt my heart break slightly.

"Yes"

" Father, why are you telling me this?" I asked as tears formed in my eyes.

"Because Odelia seems to favor you more than Thor and I want you to persuade her to Thor"

" What about Sif?" I asked in hopes that my Odelia would remain mine.

" It isn't that easy with Thor" Odin stated as he looked at me.

" I see. Is that all?" I asked trying my best to hide my pain and broken heart.

" That is all" Odin confirmed as I stormed off.

I've always loved one, but many things choose to come between us. Her and Thor would make a handsome couple I suppose, but I would never forgive myself. I'm not even sure that I can live with myself. Our love seems to be dead, but I will still fight. For love is a treasure that I shall keep.