|28|

Loki/ Tom POV

It's been weeks, almost a month since the incident. She hasn't answered any of my calls or texts, but I don't blame her. She's probably scared and thinks I'm a lunatic. I can't help it. I need to tell her how I feel once in for all now that she is still alive and still makes me feel some type of way. Just this one last time and then I'm done. Thor may have pardoned me from all my crimes, but a life without Odelia was a punishment worst than death.

Odelia/ Lily POV

" Okay class, your are dismissed for recess" I informed them with joy. They all cheered in unison as they exited the classroom. I smiled at them as they left. I can't wait to have kids of my own one day.

Half of myself and they other the love of my life. I instantly thought of Tom or whatever his real name was. I can't believe anything anymore. My heart hurt from his absence though I wasn't up for his company.

He frightened me, but he also made want to know more. I vowed I would never talk to him again to protect myself from any heartbreak, but I have a feeling that vow will be broken soon enough.

I started to clear off my desk when the principal caught my eye.

"Mr. Landon, did you need something?" I asked in surprise.

Loki/ Tom POV

My illusion disappeared and her expression grew worried and terrified. She gasped as she almost fell back but caught herself.

" What are you?" She asked in fear.

" I am many things, but it seems I am not yours. That is what I truly wish to be. I'm so sorry I hurt you, but I didn't intend on you finding out this way." I stated regretfully.

"When were you ever gonna tell me?"

" When the time was right I guess" I said with a slight sad chuckle.

" You know I could scream and everyone will be in here and they will call the cops" she threatened as I noticed tears roam in her hazel eyes.

" I know. That's why I came to say one thing, then you will never hear from me again unless you want to."

" Tell me then" she demanded. I sat down the rose that she gave me long ago on the table. She stared at it in confusion.

" I can't make you love me if you don't, and I'm just gonna have to deal with that

" I can't make you love me if you don't, and I'm just gonna have to deal with that. I know you've felt something because I did too, and we felt it before long ago. I understand your scared and confused, and I'm sorry. We had something that was torn apart by other people's desires and time. Time tore us apart, and now is memory and fate. Just know that I love you, and I always will; even if you never remember the obstacles we went through together. But we are together no more" I confessed with pain in my broken heart. She seemed overwhelmed by my confession. Her face was full of confusion and sadness. I left before I could ruin her day even more. She didn't need me after all. She was doing well before I came and crashed down on her perfect life.