|22|

" I love what you've done with your hair" Loki complimented me with a smirk.

"Stay back" Thor warned as he guarded me.

" I would never hurt her and you know that!" Loki yelled in anger.

" I don't now what to think anymore."

" Why are you here?" Tony asked suspiciously.

" I'm not only here to see Odelia; I may be on the run, and no it's not from Thor" Loki clarified leaving all of us puzzled.

" Then who?" Steve asked before an explosion knocked us all to the ground. The impact left me in pain as I laid on the ground. Natasha help me up to my feet, but my body still ached. There was a hole in the side of the wall were dark elves came flooding in.

"Avengers Assemble!" Steve said as everyone became ready for battle. I was weaponless.

What am I gonna do?!?!

" Odelia!" Loki called out as he threw me a sword. I had no choice but to take it for I was almost hit by one of the elves.

 I had no choice but to take it for I was almost hit by one of the elves

I took them down one by one as we crossed paths. It's been a long time since I've done this, and it's never felt so good. It came naturally as I struck down each enemy.

" I never knew how good you were" Loki complimented as he fought beside me.

" You probably would've found that out if you didn't turn psycho on me" I argued as I continued fighting effortlessly

" Well maybe if you came back sooner.."

" This is not the time or place for this" I stated angrily as we faced each other. I felt his enchanting eyes taunt and tease me. I haven't been this close to them in forever.

"That's exactly what destroyed us.....time" Loki said as we stared at each other. I was speechless. He was right.

" Odelia, watch out!" Loki warned me as he slashed the elf coming towards me. I froze for a minute at the sight of the fallen elf. Man, I need to get myself together.