Chapter four

Chapter 4- Hope you Like it xxxx

At the end of the day, we did manage to find a dress- picked by Louis of course- it was really beautiful; it was a stylish navy blue dress that came to my knees and three quarter sleeves with a leather belt around the waist. Louis had said that it brought the blue out of my eyes. As I looked in the mirror at home in my room, I had to admit he was right. It didn't only restore my lack of curves, but made my eyes shine so brightly and my eyelashes long and luscious. If there's anyone in the world to pick out a dress for you, it had to be Louis. I was absolutely excited for tomorrow night, I just couldn't contain my excitement. 

It was a chilly Friday afternoon and I’d just stepped out of my English class with maddening butterflies in my stomach. 

The date was less than a few tiny little hours ago.

I walked home imagining what i was going to be thinking and doing tomorrow. Are harry and i actually going to get together? No, I thought smacking myself mentally. Why would he want to go out with someone like me? But suddenly I froze, thinking worst. What if something desasterous happen, with him having to avoid my gaze every time we pass each other in the hallways? Just that thought made me cringe. If that were the case, i think i'd literally kill myself, and if not, move schools. Maybe i could take louis with me. My mind was overflowing with worries and random, stupid thoughts. I got home and threw myself on my bed. I suddenly felt a vibration in my side pocket of my jeans. I took out a phone to see a text from Louis. 

"goodluck for tonight ellie(: lou xx♥"

As i read the text, my heart filled with warmth and love for my Boobear. I loved him so much, he cared so much for me it was unimaginable. I wrote back thanking him and telling him that he was beast sailor boy, and got ready for the amazing date only minutes away now. I looked through my underwear draw frowning. 'I must be really optimistic if i think that thinks will gt this far', I mumbled, pulling out the only decent pair of underpants i owned. A thong. Pink laced. Hm. I grabbed them and threw them on my bed, smirking. I guess it'll be a small suprise for him then. I slid them on, with the blue dress over it. Rushing to the mirror, i applied a little mascara and eyeliner, painted my lips and smacked them together as i put my white trenchcoat on. But Running my brush through my hair in front of the mirror, i suddenly stopped, looking at myself. Louis really wasn't kidding about the dress. It was amazing. The white coat gave it a chic yet casual look. The navy blue was simplistic yet sexy. Then i looked at my face, bright red lipstick flashing like neon sings with my dark mysterious eyes. I'd done my hair so there'd be large blond curls falling over my shoulder. I had one last look, grabbed my handbag and keys, and left for what was about to be the most amazing time of my life... Hopefully.

I parked the car and hurried inside the restaurant that harry picked out. I scanned the little place- it was adorable; the furniture was made from old dark wood with a chimney nearby with crackling fire. The whole place had a lovely and cozy cottage like theme to it, with the smell of good food hanging in the air. A waitress walked up to me, her jet black hair made into a tight bun that was bobbing up and down as she walked. 

"hello, welcome." she didn't sound enthusiastic, thats for sure. "Have you made a reservarion?" she eyed me curiously with her bright green eyes. 

"um, i don't-" 

"Hi Elle!" Said a warm familiar voice behind me. Butterflies went crazy in my stomach again as soon as i heard his voice. "and yes, reservation for table 12?" he said, grinning at the waitress. She was suddenly all interested now. It took her a few seconds to answer.

"oh, well here you are" she said, gesturing at a table closest to the chiminey. Harry pulled out a chair for me, giving me his best smile that caused his dimples to appear, but In the corner of my eye, i swear i saw the waitress giving me a dirty look. Shuddering, i quickly spun my head back to Harry, looking relaxed as ever and smiling. 

"i really do like what you're wearing, Elle. You look amazing" He grinning with enthusiasm. I could feel the heat travelling up to my cheeks.

"same goes for you" i said, smiling. He chuckled silently, looking at his dark grey blazer i saw him picking out at Top Shop. We both skimmed the menus and ordered which left the two of us alone at the back of the restaurant, warmed by the fire nearby. 

"So, Elle." he leaned towards me, his smell, once again, empowered all my thoughts. A lock of dark hair dangled over his forehead. His bright blue ocean eyes looked deeply into mine. 

"i want to know everything about you." Harry gave me a huge smile.

I smiled back, shyly. "everything?"

"everything." he retorted.

"oh, okay, um..." i knew i was bright red at that point. "er... where should i start?"

Harry's smile never left his face. "the beginning obviously! Tell me, where did you grow up?"

"hm.. Well, i was born in Cheshire, and lived there until i was six. I went to a school there for kindergarten for a year but My parents grew apart i guess, and my mum wanted to come back here in London, so yeah. And i've lived here since then." i concluded quickly, fiddling with my the tassles of my light grey scarf.

"You're from Cheshire too? Why didn't you ever tell me" he said, his smile growing wider.

"i guess... I never had a reason to bring it up" i said smiling.

"And so you lived there for six years, and moved here?"

"yeah" i confirmed. "and then my mum met someone, and he's kinda my dad now."

"nice guy?"

"very" i smiled. "i liked him straight away, and so did my little sister,but it took a lot of convicing for my older brother."

"where's he now?" Harry questioned curiously. 

"Warwick university" 

"impressive" harry said, lifting his eyebrows. "you going to go there too i expect?"

I smiled. "hopefully." we were quiet for a few seconds, Harry's bright blue eyes deepening in mine. He was so beautiful, its surreal. His thick dark curls were arranged in a neat formation today, but still had that twist to them that made them Harry's curls. 

"what about you?" i asked shyly. "enough of me, i want to know about you." i straightened my posture, giving him my best smile. Harry looked dumbstrucked. "me?" he looked suddenly hesitant, his lips becoming a slightly paler colour. Harry is usually so sure of himself, what's wrong? Did i say something? He must've seen my expression because he said, "oh, its just ive never really been asked. And you probably don't want to know anyway..."

I don't know where i got my confidence, but i took his large and warm hands placing them into mine. As soon as his skin touched mine, he froze.

"of course i want to know." i smiled, and caressed my thumb against his palm. I felt him instantly relax. His full lips pulled at the corners a bit.

"alright. But be prepared, this isn't a fairytale."

"i'm prepared." i said, the rate of my heary quickening. I was really curious about what he was about to say.

Hope you liked it!! Sorry this is a tiny bit of a cliff hanger hahah :) comments always appreciated! :P