Chapter ten

Helloo!!

Okay, so firstly i'm sorry for the long upload its just tat i've been extremely busy and I was also away in the Himalayas for a week XD Okay, so ENJOY! :) xx Leo

"Oh, no. This isn't good. Fuckfuckfuck" Harry cursed nervously, tugging violently on his curls. 

It took a full two minutes for the ambulance to arrive which felt like never ending hours. The whole time, Ellie had her eyes screwed together most likely because of the pain, me trying to keep on holding her. I felt as if my arms were burning from the pressure of her weight. Even after Harry had Suggested several times to take her, i'd only reject his offer. 

Men and women in matching ivory uniforms hurried out of the red and white vehicle carrying large bags with crosses on them and stretchers. 

"Are you mr. Harry Styles?" a large beetle-eyed man with overseized specticles questioned nervously. Harry nodded;

"Yes. And this is Eliza Paulaner and Louis Tomlinson. Elle needs help asap, somethings happened to her leg and we're not quite sure what. She fell in the lake and passed out too... This is Louis and he should be treated too in case of anything-" i cut off Harry's racing words.

"I'm fine." I grumbled quietly. The man looked at me curiously, creasing his eyebrows.

"Well we can't risk anything, so we'll still check up on you. As for your girlfriend, Louis, we'll put her on the ambulance bus now."

"uh, she's not my... Um... Girlfriend..." i said awkwardly, and Harry chuckled. What's that all about? They took her out of my arms which stilled ached from Ellie's weight, and placed her on a stretcher. 

"No..." she tried protesting bluntly, but was forced to let go of Harry's jumper I was wearing which she had her hand clutched tightly on before. I smiled a bit. It was nice to know that she wanted me. 

"Harry..." i heard her whisper, sounding desperate. Oh. It felt as if someone smacked me in the face. Ten times- no; A hundred times. Well, they're right when they say you couldn't have everything in life. Harry shuffled towards her, cupping her pale face in his hands. The only expressions showing were devotion and adoration.

"What is it, love?" he whispered quietly in her ear. 

"please don't leave." Her voice was hardly audible.

"Never." Harry kissed the bridge of her nose, and wrapped his hands around hers. She smiled. She really was happy. As jaelous, angry and envious as i might've been right now; Ellie was happy. Harry made her happy. And when she was happy, then so was I. I know i've told her that so many times, but i don't think she ever took it seriously. 

We all climbed onto the back of vehicle; there were beds and white boxes placed everywhere containing different medical equiptment. There was literally everything; from a red deffibralator to neck braces to wheelchairs folded tightly hanging on the wall. They lay Ellie down, cutting off the pair of oversized and wet grey sweat pants she was wearing and thoroughly examining her leg; two doctors first cleaned the large open wound, and tightly bandaged her leg with white fabric. Ellie winced as they did it, Harry's hand still tightly entwined with hers, looking like he was in more pain than she was. Then they wrapped her up in one of those silver things that are supposodely meant to keep you warm. A woman came up to me, her high brown ponytail bobbing as she walked.

"sir?" her voice was very high-pitched. She fiddled with her pen and her clip board. 

"yeah." i mumbled very unthusiastically.

"Could you please take a seat? I just need to check up on you to see if you need to be treated." her tone was rather sweet when you thought of it; she pronounced every syllable.