Chapter six

Hello!(:

Ok so this i probably one of the hardest chapters i've had to write so far- I hope you

like it! I try to keep it upbeat and exciting so bear with me! Thanks for your support, I never

thought i'd get nearly 70 reads!  bear in mind, this is my first story ever! Love you all xxxxxxx

Harry and I walked in the cool and quiet street to his apartment which was suprisingly only a few blocks away. Our hands were interlocked, and we stayed close to each other. It was truly a beautiful night, thousands of stars shining above us. Even though it was cold, I was warm- Not only because Harry was walking as close to me as he could, but because of the feeling love which puts every cell in your body on fire. When we arrived, Harry pulled out his keys, opening the door. His apartment was small, but clean and cozy. It smelled strongly of him, making my head spin. Coming in was a little living room with a television, next to it a small blue kitchen. I smiled. The place was adorable.

"Well its not much, but you know..." He gave me a beautiful smile which made tiny crinkles next to his eyes. 

"I love it" i exclaimed, my eyes widening. This is exactly the place i've always wanted to live in. He chuckled seeing my expression and helped me take my coat off, hanging it on the back of the door. 

"i'll be back in a second, ok love?" Harry chuckled, and dissapeared through a door which was most likely his bedroom. I was now standing alone in Harry's apartment, gazing around. There were picture frames mainly consisting of a puppy, Harry, and a pretty girl a couple years younger than him who shared the same curls, but a much lighter colour. I walked into the kitchen; everything was neatly organised. But as i saw something, i automatically stopped. Under the kitchen bench lay a tiny little white ball of fluff, and peering closer i saw that it was that adorable poodle from the photos. The small dog slowly flicked its eyes open from his sleep, using a paw to rub his eye. It hopped out of its blankets and went up to me, licking my face. It was absolutely adorable.

"Now, Carrots, you don't want to steal my job or Haz will get very upset" i heard a coice behind me. I laughed, not only because of what he said, but hearing the puppy's name.

"Carrots?" i giggled.

"Don't ask. My sister named her." 

Harry was now dressed in a plain pair of grey tracksuit pants and a white t-shirt which exposed the muscles of his chest underneath. He wasn't even shirtless, yet it was hard for me to look away. Harry saw me glaring at him, making him smile.

"Just thought i'd get into something comfortable, you know. Which reminds me, if you want to change, you're welcome to borrow one of my shirts." he offered grinning. My heart started to beat faster.

"s-sure" to be honest, i really did just want to get into something i could feel relaxed in. Getting into something that was Harry's made me want it even more. He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. He had a simple bed with white covers that was neatly made, a study desk and a wardrobe. He opened it, and grabbed a few t-shirts.

"Which one do you want, love?"

I chose a light blue one, and as i did, the corners of his lips pulled up. "That's the one I was actually wearing the first day i met you." 

"Really?" i was suprised. What a coincidence, out of all the shirts. Then he cleared his throat. "So you want to get changed here? I'll just be putting the movie on." he smiled cheekily, but he was about to close the door before i said, "Wait Harry, one sec. Could you help me? The zip..." i looked down at the zip that ran through my back which i couldn't reach.