Chapter eleven

Alright, so this is Chapter 11, which I uploaded very quickly. I guess that makes up for everything lol. Anyway, enjoy.

 Leo x

 Louis’s POV

I don't know how long I’ve sat here. Two hours, perhaps three, miserably huddled up in the piercing cold which was just getting worse, lost deep in thought. I peeled open my eyes, observing my surroundings. It was starting to become dark, everything turning into a deep shade of navy blue. The pale sun was long gone now, with the only source of light being a street lamp shining a dull yellow. I knew I should be getting home sooner or later. Using all the tiny amount of strength I had left, I tried lifting up my frozen body just to find it crumbling back down on the bench. And then a flash of Ellie's face appeared in my head. Her long blond hair that fell loosely across her back, and those chestnut brown eyes, which had a red, and rusty colour to them. And that amazing smile, those pink lip pulling with perfect white teeth on display. I dragged my body up again, and made it on two numb and wobbly feet. Taking small steps, I made my way to my house. It took a while, seeing as the ice-cold wind was penetrating through every single cell in my body. But after about an hour, I did make it. I slid a frozen metal key out of my pockets, and opened the door, to smell my mother's familiar cuisine. Instantly relaxing, I made my way to my room.

"Where do you think you're going, Louis William Tomlinson?" I saw my mother leaning against a wall, a fist on her hip. Her expression was far off from happy.

I looked at her with weary eyes. Looking at me, she flipped.

"Oh my goodness, what happened to you?" her bottle-green eyes narrowed as she scanned me up and down.

"Nothing, mum, please leave me alone." my voice croaked. It was obvious that I wasn't being honest, and she knew that. But despite that, she instantly looked at me with sad green eyes.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. I couldn't control it. 

"Oh, Boo" she came up to me and gave a big warm hug. My sister Lottie then peeked out from behind a corner, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Louis! There you are!" she ran up to us and we all had a big group hug. My mum let go and gave me a sad smile. 

"Just give it time, Louis. Trust me." my mother said, and left, a spatula dangling from her hands. Lottie looked up at me.

"You look like shit!" she squeaked.

"Lottie! You can't say that word!" 

She stuck out her tongue and gave me a big hug. Unlike my mother and I, Lottie had brown eyes, one’s that reminded me of Ellie's. 

"Louis?"

"Yeah" I mumbled, walking up the steps to my room while she took two at a time to keep up.

"Can you carry me to my room?" she pleaded, eyes wide.

"But you're rooms right there!"

"Pleeeaase"

I picked her up, her giggle squeaking through the house and placed her on my shoulders, we got to her room, and I lay her down on her bed.

"Story time!" Lottie exclaimed excitedly, crawling underneath her blanket.

"Oh... lottie, i dunno. Im so tired, i just- alright fine, but a short one, alright?" she beamed at my words. I read her Bambi which she insisted on reading, falling asleep in less than five minutes.

Going to my room, I took a long hot shower. It was amazing, letting the boiled water cascade down my back, through the strands of my hair. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I walked into my bedroom and threw on some boxers. It took me ten seconds to collapse on my bed and pass out.