Chapter 7: Potential Job

So last Sunday I didn't get to browse the classifieds for new job listings like I always do.

However my cousin brought me the newspaper today which is Wednesday so I could look.

Anyhoo searching the classifieds I applied to the jobs that I qualified for.

I was in my grandmother's clothing store when I got a call from a number that wasn't saved in my phone.

Answering suspiciously.

"Hello?".

"Hi good evening, is this miss schyloch".

"Yeah".
."OK and your from Knoxton?".

'Yes" I said lying but that is my address on my resume because the plan was to stay with my aunt while I helped with bills if I get a Job there.

The voice on the other end then continued

"Did you apply from a newspaper article?"

"Yes, yes I did".

"Are you still seeking employment?".

"Yes".

"OK well this business just started out, let me tell you a little bit of what we do, you see its not a office job, what I mean is you spend 80% in the streets and 20% in the office".

Odd but I continue listening.

"OK" I responded slightly confused.

"OK we sell products to like schools and businesses so we'll be on our feet most of the time its not something like you'll be in the office serving people not moving".

"Does this sound OK to you is it a job you'd be interested in?".

Not really what I'd expected but I really need a job..

"Yes".

"Well can you make it to an interview tomorrow morning at eight?.

Tomorrow!? I'm all the way in Prixtons.

"Tomorrow?".

"Yes tomorrow at 9 am".

Oh shxt.

Without thinking it through I said yes.

He gave me the address and I paced around trying to write it down on something, anything.

Nothing.

"Did you get that?"he finally concluded.

No...

"Yes" I stated,

"OK see you tomorrow at Nine, formal clothes".

"Okay" I then hung up the phone.

I'm all the way back in Prixton how on earth am I going to make it there in time by Nine in the morning?.

Well it is  three hours away I can Mamye it tonight right?.